Search for content in message boards

HOLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOL for Visnaw, Vizina, Basinaw, Bazinau, Bexinaw

HOLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOL for Visnaw, Vizina, Basinaw, Bazinau, Bexinaw

Jami Moran (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:49PM GMT
Surnames: Visnaw, Vizina, Basinaw, Bazinau, Bexinaw
I am requesting information regarding how to obtain information from the the Holy Childhood Boarding School. My grandmother may have been a student here, as her brother's children were for sure. Also seeking dates of operation...desperately seeking photos. I would sincerely appreciate any and all responses.

Re: HOLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOL

Sandy (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 2001 10:43PM GMT
I would start by contacting Holy Childhood Church 150 W Main St. Harbor Springs MI 49740/231-526-2017. Father Frank Kordek is the pastor there, and they may be able to tell you some history regarding a boarding school. I hope this helps, Good Luck, Sandy

Posted: 9 Aug 2001 3:42AM GMT
Edited: 13 Mar 2002 10:34PM GMT
Surnames: Vizina
My grandmother's maiden name was Eleanor Vizina. She was born in 1899 and raised in a convent. Is this a familiar name to you?

Jami Moran (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2001 12:44AM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:50PM GMT
Surnames: Visnaw, Vizinau, Vizineau
Sorry, not on my list. Most of the Visnaw, Vizinau and Vizineau on my list are from the Eastern Upper Peninsula area. Thanks for responding.
Jami

Michelle Vizinau (View posts)
Posted: 17 Mar 2002 10:44PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:53PM GMT
Surnames: Vizinau, Vizina
I am trying to find out info about the Vizinau family. From what I can gather, the Vizinau family and the Vizina family are decendants of the same family. So you may want to look up the Vizinau family info.

Kandy Williams (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2002 3:16PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:51PM GMT
Surnames: Visnaw, Musgrave
Jamie: I have been searing for my gg grandmother's family. My gg grandmother is Philomena Visnaw. She was put in an orphanage when was 10 years old in Marquette. Her daughter, Mary Ellen Musgrave is my grandmother and is 94 still living in Newberry. According to my father my gg grandmother Philomena had a sister named Mary Visnaw. Does any of this ring a bell? Thanks for all your help.

Lorraine (View posts)
Posted: 8 Apr 2002 7:54PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:56PM GMT
Surnames: Vizina
Eleanor Vizina was also MY grandmother's name. She was born on 12/23/1899 and was raised in a convent. Please e-mail me at lorrp23@adelphia.net. Thanks.

Posted: 19 May 2002 5:35PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:55PM GMT
Surnames: Bazinau, Bazinaw
Our last names are sooooo close and equally unusual! :o) In your research, have you found any connections with our last names???? I am having a VERY hard time researching Bazinaus...Which was Bazinaw - before that ????
Kathleen Allard Bazinau
(email: bazinaus@northernway.net)

Posted: 3 Jul 2005 10:32AM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:55PM GMT
Surnames: Basinaw, Basnaw
I just happen to stumble across your message board by accident. How far back is the basinaw name that you are refering to? My family name is basnaw but it starts in 1890. Just tonight I got to 1880 with a different spelling but it is the same person and no one knows what it was before. Could these be splits from the same line? We know that our line changed their name several times and we have it passed down that it was originaly french.

Re: HOLY CHILDHOOD SCHOOL, vezina,visnaw,visneau

Posted: 7 Aug 2012 9:16PM GMT
Edited: 8 Aug 2012 1:52PM GMT
Surnames: vezina,visnaw,visneau
Any Philomena,Rosey, Caroline, or a Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic