Search for content in message boards

Elias Calles

Elias Calles

Mary Anthony (View posts)
Posted: 7 Nov 2001 3:34AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi. I am new to this genealogy thing.. I am trying to find Elias Calles who married Maria Gallegos and had a daughter named Trinidad Calles. I think Trenidad was born in 1874 in Mexico. They also had a son Manuel Calles and Enriques Calles. I found Enriques in NM. I found one Maria married to a Juan Baca in the 1880 census in Otero County, Tularosa. It lists Lionor Calles, step-daughter, Manuel Calles, step-son, and a Pablo Baca, son. I don't know if this Maria is Maria Gallegos. I found a Trenidad Calles living with a Santos Toledo, grandfather, in Tome, NM. I don't know who he is. Trenidad married Francisco Marquez, and is my greatgrand father. They lived in Tome, NM. I found them in 1900 Census. I wonder if someone out there knows anything about this family. I also wonder where Manuel Calles lived in 1900 or later. Thanks.

Re: Elias Calles

Posted: 4 Apr 2002 1:46PM GMT
Edited: 8 Mar 2003 6:41AM GMT
Surnames: Calles/Olguin/Holguin/Jaquez/Jacques/Pinion/Maldonado
Hi Mary,
I'm curious about your family now. My 2xgreat grandfather was named Juan Calles and I heard he either had a son named Elias or a brother. I found Juan in New Mexico. I know he did have a son name Juan and a daugter named Romania Calles and she was my great grandmother and she married Nicolas Olguin/Holguin.I'll see if I can dig up something more.
Good luck

Mary Anthony (View posts)
Posted: 5 Apr 2002 4:06AM GMT
Surnames: Calles,
Hi. I still can't find Elias Calles. I think he must have been born in Mexico and died there. His wife was Maria Gallegos or Maria de Gallego. They had several children. The one I am looking for, Trinidad, was born in Mexico (Chihauwa). She then shows up in Tome, NM at the age of 6 or 7 in the 1900 census. She married Francisco Marquez. Any info would be appreciated.

Posted: 31 May 2003 6:13PM GMT
Edited: 8 Dec 2004 4:16AM GMT
Surnames: CALLES, MALDONADO,JARAMILLO,HOLGUIN/OLGUIN,GALAS,JAQUEZ/JACQUES
Elias Calles
Maria De Gallego
Children:
Manuel Calles
Christening 16 Nov 1878 San Francixco De Paula, Tularosa, Otero, New Mexico

Juan Calles : parents Elias & Simonia Belasquez
Maried Maria Gonzales
Feb 3, 1881 San Francisco De Paula, Tularosa,Otero, new mexico

Eleanor Calles :parents Elias Calles & Maria Gallegos
Married Dolores Maldonado May 19, 1885 San Francisco De Paula, Tuarosa, Otero, new mexico

There is more family of Calles in Tome, Valencia, New Mexico, Purisma Concepcion

IVAN BAROS SR (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2003 6:08PM GMT
Surnames: CALLES, GALLEGOS
HEY DID YOU EVER UNSCRAMBLE THE CALLES FAMILY!
I'VE GOT THE ANSWERS!

E'MAIL ME WITH THE INFO YOU HAVE AND I'LL SEND WHAT I HAVE AND I'LL BET WE CAN FINISH THIS FMILY BACK AT LEAST 5 GENERATIONS, YES I HAVE IT DOCUMENTED. (I CAN SCAN AND SEND, CAN YOU?)

JUST TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING..ALL THE CALLES KIDS WERE STEPCHILDREN OF MY GREAT, GREAT GRANDFATHER JUAN BACA! AFTER ELIAS CALLES DIED, MARIA GALLEGOS MARRIED MY
G-G-GRANDFATHER AND BROUGHT ALONG TRINIDAD, SINORA, MANUEL AND A FEW OTHERS THAT ALWAYS CONSIDERED TEMSELVES BACA'S, AND WE STILL CONSIDER THEM COUSINS!

THER STILL IS A LIVIING ELIAS CALLES THAT WE CAN CONTACT IF WE HAVE ANY GAPS.

HURRY, I CAN'T WAIT, OR CALL ME AT 505-270-5816 IM IN NEW MEXICO!

PS. I WOULD REALLY LIKE THAT DOCUMENT OF SANTOS TOLEDO, TRINIDADS G-FATHER, THAT MAY CLOSE A LOOP I HAVE!

IVAN

esther rodriguez (View posts)
Posted: 23 Jun 2004 12:01AM GMT
Surnames: holguin olguin
Nicholas Holguin was a brother to Juan Maria Holguin, who was a 4th great grandfather to my husband. Nicholas had a sister, MA CAsima Holguin who married Jesus Escudero. I just found more info on her family. I have more info about
Nicholas Holguin

ivan (View posts)
Posted: 31 Oct 2005 7:54PM GMT
Surnames: calles,baca
i have this info

Adele Robinson (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2005 7:03AM GMT
Surnames: Robinson, Calles
I have a cousin Thomas Arnold Robinson born 1895 Vestaburg MI, who married Ernestine Calles in 1927 Nogales, Sonora, New Mexico. They had a daughter in 1928. I know that they were divorced abt 1930 when Ernestine married a famous Mexican Baseball promoter. Thomas A. Robinson passed away in 1934. Ernestine Calles' father was Petrarcus Elias Calles the Mexican President. I would like to find out whether there are any more descendants in this part of the tree. I have the Robinson family tracked back to 1766. I'm willing to exchange information. :)

Posted: 24 Feb 2006 10:33PM GMT
Surnames: Calles, Grajeda,Medrano,Yanez,Rojas,
hello do you happen to know the name of guadalupe calles, who married into the grajeda family she was born abt 1860 in pima (tuscon)arizona, had a daugther (severiual childern) one named delfina calles grajeda,

ivan (View posts)
Posted: 24 Feb 2006 10:46PM GMT
Surnames: calles
sorry, no connection that I can see with my Calles who are mainly from NM and Mexico. If u find a connection let me know!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic