Search for content in message boards

Lefty David Frizzell

Lefty David Frizzell

Donna Frizzell Blackburn (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2001 4:48PM GMT
I am hoping someone out there knows if they are related to Lefty and David Frizzell. The only thing my Dad could remember was that Lefty's Grandfather and my grandfather were brothers. My grandfather was Flem Frizzell and I think he had three brothers and one sister(Troy, Fleet, William Eder)There may be more that he couldn't think of. I would really appreciate any information you could give me. You can E-mail me at robndonna@prodigy.net

Wilber Orville (Lefty) Frizzell

Posted: 25 Jan 2001 7:20PM GMT
Edited: 25 Jun 2001 2:17AM GMT
Hello Donna: I can help on some of this line.
It is to late to persue tonight. Drop me a line and I will pull this line up and see if I can't help.

Wilber Orville (Lefty) Frizzell

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 25 Jan 2001 9:13PM GMT
Dear Thomas Frizzell

Thanks for your reply. Are you in that line also? I sure hope so. Did find some information on this subject, always open for more. Do have another problem I'm trying to solve would love some input. Trying to trace my great grandfather's dad (John Frizzell married to Anna Rogers) Tennesse. Do have a tenative line would like your opinion, if you don't mind. Very new to this and already going CRAZY!!!!

Thanks,
Donna

John Wiley Frizzell

Posted: 18 Feb 2001 10:07PM GMT
Edited: 14 May 2002 4:17PM GMT
Hello
John Wiley Frizzell married Anna Rogers thier children included Joseph Lafayette Frizzell who married Elizabeth Cox their children included James Jackson Frizzell (known as Jack ) who married Vera Gay Culpepper (known as Gay) their children included Jacques Harold Frizzell who married Willia M. Kooms. Stephen Lafayette Frizzell who and Luna Frizzell. John Wiley is my great great grandfather. Thanks
Donnie Frizzell

John Wiley Frizzell

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 2001 9:08AM GMT
Hi Donnie,
Thanks for your reply. John Frizzell was my g/g/ grandfather through his son Pleasant Monroe Frizzell who married Sarah Elizabeth (Lizzie) Adams.I think my grandfather Flem was one of eight kids. My real question is(hopefully you know this one) do you happen to know who John Wiley's parents are? Having a hard time finding any answers to this one, if you have any clues would appreciate any help you could give.
Thanks!!!!!!
Donna (robndonna@prodigy.net)

Re: John Wiley Frizzell

Posted: 25 Jul 2002 1:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Donna

The information concerning John Wiley's father and mother is sparse at best. Current thought is John Wiley's father was David Frizzell. I have more information both as to conjecture and facts concerning the ancestry of John Wiley Frizzell. E-mail me and I'll be happy to share what information I have.

Thanks for you interest ,

Donnie Frizzell leftyfriz@cox-internet.com

Re: Wilber Orville (Lefty) Frizzell

Posted: 15 Aug 2003 5:50AM GMT
I have some info on this line, my nephews are direct decendants of Lefty, David, Allen Frizzell. My sister was married to Allen. Maybe I can put you in touch with someone who can help. Let me know.

Bob Nelson (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2004 5:54PM GMT
Donny, rechecked the message boards for the first time in a year or more.

Did I send you my narrative on the Frizzells, which includes John Wiley, in the past. If not, I'd be happy to do so.

Do you have any tangible evidence John Wiley is David's son? I suspect he is.

rnelson@afcosteel.com

Re: Wilber Orville (Lefty) Frizzell

Judith Frizzell/Elwood (View posts)
Posted: 16 Dec 2004 5:43AM GMT
Hi...........My miden name is Frizzell. My mom and dad were in South Dakota at a BlackHills Gold shop. They talked to Mr Frizzell who has since died. He told my father that two brothers had came from France and that was Lefty Frizzell's ancestor. Then he said that two cousins had come to America from France earlier and told them to come. What I understand is that my ancestor (Frizzell) was a cousin to Lefty Frizzell's ancestor. My former Frizzell's landed in MA. and the name had changed back and forth from Frizzell to Frazier and a few other spellings. If you know anything that would help me it would be great.
Sincerely...Judith

Posted: 29 Dec 2007 3:55AM GMT
Surnames: Frizzell
Hello Bob
Well I was checking the message boards, first time in a long time. I saw your post and would be very grateful for whatever information you may have. I would really like ANY pictures of family members to pass on to my grandchildren.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Donnie Frizzell
1815 Canal Drive
Franklin, LA 70538 leftyfriz@cox.net
337-578-3076

Bob Nelson (View posts) Posted: 2 Jan 2004 11:54AM

Surnames:
Donny, rechecked the message boards for the first time in a year or more.

Did I send you my narrative on the Frizzells, which includes John Wiley, in the past. If not, I'd be happy to do so.

Do you have any tangible evidence John Wiley is David's son? I suspect he is.

Hello Bob
Well I was checking the message boards, first time in a long time. I saw your post and would be very grateful for whatever information you may have. I would really like ANY pictures of family members to pass on to my grandchildren.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
Donnie Frizzell
1815 Canal Drive
Franklin, LA 70538 leftyfriz@cox.net
337-578-3076
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions