Search for content in message boards

Kincaid from Kentucky

Kincaid from Kentucky

Delcie Kincaid (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2001 6:10AM GMT
Relatives of Elza T. Kincaid - b.1906 in Bath County, KY to Robert and Litha Jane Kincaid -d. 1970 in Illinios. Had 5 brothers, Raymond, Jimmie, William, Stanley, John, one sister Lynne.

kentucky kincaids

jkincaid (View posts)
Posted: 21 Feb 2001 7:44PM GMT
hi...i am not sure if this is any help but i figure any info is good. i just started my family tree so i am new at this. my grandfather is john kincaid born 3.10.1913 in lee county, kentucky. his father is william "billy" kincaid born 3.5.1885 in ?? kentucky.

Brother to John Kincaid

Robyn Cross (View posts)
Posted: 26 Feb 2001 7:42AM GMT
Hi,
You probably already have this, but here goes. I found a Austin Kincaid, born Lee Co.KY 3-5-1911. Mother Lula M. Campbell. Could this be part of your family?

Re: Kincaid from Kentucky

Posted: 3 Jul 2002 3:24AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kincaid
My line is Preston, John and Martha Lemmons Kincaid. Do these sound familiar, do you have any native american lines? My family also originated in Bath Co, KY and ended up in Illinois.
Thanks

Mendy Kincaid-Gehrt (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jul 2002 4:48AM GMT
I have a Robert in my great grandfathers line. He was have been born in the late 1800's. My Robert worked on the railroad but I've never found any information about him other than what family has said. His brother, Preston K. Kincaid was my great grandfather who resided in Platte Co. MO almost all his life. Let me know if any of these names sound familiar.

Mendy Kincaid-Gehrt (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2002 4:35AM GMT
I have since found more information on Robert Kincaid. He was in Kansas City, Mo. or Ks. most of his adult life. The family said he had a wife when he was younger while they traveled with the railroad. She died in an accidental fire in their tent along the railroad. They had two boys, Robert Jr. and ? that he sent to an orphanage because he couldn't travel with them on the railroad. The second son died at age 21. Robert jr. was a highway patrolman in Oklahoma and married a Native American, he was also in California at one time. They didn't have any children. Robert sr. would have been born 1880-1884. Robert sr. died in Kansas City, MO and lived with a second wife, no name. Robert's parents were John and Martha Lemmons Kincaid.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions