Search for content in message boards

Family history of the Tulls

Posted: 15 Mar 2000 9:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Apr 2009 1:44PM GMT
Surnames: Tull
I am looking for any information you may be able to give me on the Tulls I am married to Larry W. Tull born 10/09/42. We do have some history, but can always add to it. We are in Tn.

Family history of the Tulls (Frank S. Tull)

Frank L.Arcieri,Jr. (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2000 3:09PM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2009 1:44PM GMT
Surnames: Tull
I am related to Frank S.Tull, who lived in Vicksburg,Ms., at outbreak of Civil War. He became a Capt.in the 1st.Miss.Artillery. His wife was in Vickburg at it's fall. After the war he and family moved to Galveston,Tx, survived the 1900 Hurricane and then moved to Houston,Texas. I think his family was originaly from Tn. and Pa., but I am not sure. Feel free to E-mail me if you wish.

dawn (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2001 2:53PM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2009 12:18PM GMT
In reply to Kathryn:

Who are Larry's parents? Did he have any siblings? I am looking for the family of James Newton Tull, born March 25 1939. Died july 10 1977. Also a brother,Larry. Parents-George Barton Tull and (living)? Palfreeman.
James was buried in Piney Grove, Hardeman County, TN Any info would be appreciated.

Family history of the Tulls - James Newton Tull

Posted: 20 Apr 2001 12:50AM GMT
Edited: 18 Jul 2009 12:18PM GMT
Ernestine Palfreeman Tull was James Newton Tull's Stepmother. She is deceased, but James and Larry's mother is still living. They also have a sister and a half sister and brother.James's father, George Barton Tull was my uncle. He is also buried in Piney Grove Cemetery. His parents were Joseph Newton Tull and Martie Leona Howell, also buried at Piney Grove.

Re: Ernestine Palfreeman Tull

Posted: 25 Jul 2001 10:52PM GMT
Classification: Will
Edited: 10 May 2005 5:45PM GMT
Surnames: Palfreeman, Lappin, Cameron
Regarding Ernestine Palfreeman Tull, was her maiden name Vogler? I have an Ernestine Volgler Palfreeman and have been told she later married a Tull. I can check my records if you want any info on her.

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 12:54AM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2003 2:18AM GMT
Yes, I have Ernestine Palfreeman's maiden name as Vogler with her parents being Ernest Vogler and Pearl Avis Moore from Arkansas.

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 10:46PM GMT
Classification: Marriage
Edited: 26 Sep 2002 8:13PM GMT
Surnames: Mathis, Tull
I have several "Tulls" in my "Mathis" line. If I can be of help or if you have some "Mathis" Let us GEDCOM information.
Ron Loy (ronloy@earthlink.net)

Posted: 26 Jul 2001 11:49PM GMT
Edited: 25 Apr 2003 2:18AM GMT
Ron,
I don't know of any Mathis in our Tull line, but I may just not know of them. What are some of the Tull names you have in your line?
Carolyn

Posted: 27 Jul 2001 1:14PM GMT
Edited: 24 Sep 2001 7:56AM GMT

Virginia Greene (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jul 2001 11:38PM GMT
I have info on both of Ernestine's families but have been unable to post messages here the past 3 days. Contact me at vcgreene@att.net for the info
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions