Search for content in message boards

Wellman

Wellman

marcia macmullan (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Wellman, Welmann
Searching for WELLMAN/WELMANN/VELMAN/VOLMAN on or before 1758, Somerset and Strabane TWP areas.

Wellman

Linda Wellman Scherm (View posts)
Posted: 30 May 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wellman
Searching for Wellman. Info on parents of Herman Henrich Wellman whose children were born in Auglaize County, Ohio from 1849-1864. Childreen: Herman, Sophia, Wilhelmina,John, Wilhemina (out of wedlock daughter by ? Unehlich), H. Wilhelm. Suspect brothers of Herman are Heinrick and Ernest Frederick.

Wellman

Posted: 1 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Wellman, Archer
Your Herman Heinrich Wellman of Auglaize Co OH does not appear in my direct lines from Rudolph Wellman, b 1758, Washington Co PA. What are the names and dates for his parents? There was a JOHN VOWELS Wellman in Brooke Co WV around 1790, about the same time as RUDOLPH (m. AGNES ARCHER) settled there. Any connections?

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 6:14PM GMT
Surnames: Benton,Gardner, Wellman
MarciaMacMullan, Can you contact MarjorieLouise(Snouffer)
Bennett at 885-5438? She has Delia'sDiary, photos of Delia
and John Gardner, letter from Nathaniel to Isabel before they
were married, other family items, something about a Wellman.
Marje andI met at theMartin-Perry House in Powell, Ohio
on 3-24-2002. Marjorie is our cousin through Lyman Gardner.
You may do wellwithMarje. Cousin Ed Benton.

Re: Wellman

Posted: 30 Mar 2002 10:55PM GMT
Surnames: Benton, Gardner, Nurse, Wellman
Thanks very much , Cousin Ed Benton, for helping me to connect with Gardner/ Benton relations and history. I did receive a message from her about a week ago while vacationing in Mexico. The collection of documents you describe is quite exciting and I certainly intend to follow up with her soon.

Do you have the descendancy from Rebecca Towne and Francis Nurse to Isabel? If not, I have it, authenticated by the Towne society--will be glad to send it to you and Marge Bennet. All for now, but I am sure there will be more to exchange--Marcia Wellman MacMullan (6th and youngest child of Blanche Gardner and Burton Wellman.)
Posted: 31 Dec 2010 5:01PM GMT
Edited: 1 Jan 2011 1:07AM GMT
Surnames: Wellman
Hello Marcia,
Are you related to Helen bertha Wellman?
per page

Find a board about a specific topic