Search for content in message boards

peppers

peppers

mary (View posts)
Posted: 7 Feb 2004 11:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
looking for poorf of connection of ezeriah o pepper (buried as ezra o 1801-1889 wife rolsa roberts) to son ezeria o (buried as e o pepper 1827-1904 wife mary walker) old bible record,newspapper orbit,will etc

Re: peppers

Posted: 20 Aug 2011 5:24PM GMT
Classification: Query
Please look at my family tree of Ezeriah Pepper. I have posted sale of property which lists all the heirs, including E.O. Pepper, Jr. This was what you were looking for. Hope I have helped. Or see below. I have had these papers in my possession, which were previously with my mother who was deceased in 2007. Unsure if recorded in Winn Parish, La or Jackson Parish, La.

State of Louisiana
Parish of Jackson
Know all men by those present that the E.O. Pepper, J.B. Pepper, and Theodosia Anders nee Pepper, wife of N.H. Anders herein aided and authorized by her said husband N.H. Anders all residents of the parish of Jackson and Elisha Pepper, Jesse Pepper and Athela Terrell nee Pepper, wife of John Terrell herein aided and authorized by her said husband John Terrell, all residents of the parish of Winn and Mary H Reynolds wife of J.H. Reynolds a resident of Bowie Co. State of Texas, herein represented by Elisha Pepper order and by virtue of a power of atty, of date the 15th day of March 1890 signed by the said Mary L. Reynolds authorized by her said husband J.H. Reynolds which said power of atty is hereto attached and made a part of this act and William H. Craig, Thos G. Craig and Rhoda C Craig all residents of Union Co. Arkansas represented herein by E. A. Pepper acting under power at atty from the said William H Craig. Thus G. Craig and Rhoda C. Craig which said power of atty. are hereto attached and made a part hereof. Have this day bargained, sold, transferred, and delivered and do by these presents bargain, sell, transfer, and deliver with full and complete warranty of title unto John H. Goodwin a resident of Jackson Parish, here for issue accepting and purchasing for himself ___the ful___described real estate situated in the parish of Jackson, but _____ ______described as follows to suit: South half of Parish west quarter and north West quart of _____ west quarter and south half of north west quarter of section 22 in Township 14 north of Range 2 West containing two hundred acres more or less, together with all and singular the buildings and op___ _____shelters in anywise belonging—To have and to hold the said property into the said purchaser and his heirs forever. This sale is made for and in consideration of the price and sum of two hundred and fifty dollars payable to be paid as follows to wit: The sum of Eighty three and 33/100 dollars payable on the 1st day of January, 1896. The sum of Eighty three and 33/100 dollars payable January , 1897 and a like sum of Eighty three and 33/100 payable January 1, 1898 and for which respective sums the said purchased has this day issued his three certain promissory notes are respectively as above payable to the heirs of Ezeriah Pepper.

per page

Find a board about a specific topic