Search for content in message boards

Boehm, Gustus/Gustas

Boehm, Gustus/Gustas

Posted: 9 Oct 2008 4:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Boehm, Senn
I am seeking information regarding my great grandfather He married Eva Senn (born 24 April 1904)and they had 2 children, Clifford and Florence. They lived in Montana and Wyoming. I do not have his birth date or the date of his death. If you have any information, I would be very thankful. You can email me at triggsfamily@cox.net.

Thanks,
Shannon

Re: Boehm, Gustus/Gustas

Posted: 9 Oct 2008 1:56PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Boehm
Possibility:
Social Security Death Index about Gust Boehm
Name: Gust Boehm
SSN: 516-16-2912
Last Residence: Montana
Born: 3 Aug 1895
Died: Feb 1965
State (Year) SSN issued: Montana (Before 1951 )
Source Citation: Number: 516-16-2912;Issue State: Montana;Issue Date: Before 1951.

I couldn't find a Gust* b. 1895 in the censuses 1900-1930, so I wonder if he immigrated after that.

Posted: 8 Sep 2011 3:52PM GMT
You probably have more information by now, but if not, please respond here and I'll give you more dates, etc. I have Eva and Augustus "Gust" in my tree.

Posted: 8 Sep 2011 3:54PM GMT
He's listed as August Boehm in the 1900 Census. In the 1930 Census, he's listed as "Gus Bochne".

Posted: 8 Sep 2011 5:25PM GMT
Hi there. Thank you so much for responding to this. I would love any information that you have. This part of my family tree is fairly empty because there is so little known about Gus (Gust) and Eva.

Thanks,
Shannon

Posted: 8 Sep 2011 5:27PM GMT
I'll email you (assuming your address hasn't changed)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions