Search for content in message boards

lillie dovie (wright)dutton

lillie dovie (wright)dutton

Posted: 12 Nov 2000 10:12PM GMT
Edited: 7 Nov 2001 5:20PM GMT
does anyone have any information on a lillie
dovie wright that married an abe gordon dutton.
she is my husbands great grandmother.her last known
residence was chickasha,ok.and so was his.can anyone help
me?thank you and god bless.

Lillie Dovie Wright (Dutton)

Lillian Nixon (View posts)
Posted: 2 Mar 2001 7:12PM GMT
Hello. My Name Is Lillian Nixon and Lillie Dovie Wright was my great grandmother. Abe Dutton was my great grandfather. I miss them both very much. I use to sit and listen to them tell their stories and was always fasinated by them. You need to contact my grandmother who lives in Cickasha. Her name is Lela Mckee her phone is 222-0797. She is their daughter. I also knew uncle harvey and aunt judy. She could tell you alot about them. If you live in the area go see her. I won't give the address out you can ask her for it when you talk to her. I hope this helps.

lillie dovie wright

Posted: 3 Mar 2001 1:47PM GMT
i thank you very much.harvey was my husbands grandfather.his daughter wanda was my mother in law.
this will mean a lot to my husband thomas eugene joyce.again thank you so much for the information.
god bless you.

Re: lillie dovie (wright)dutton

Posted: 29 Jul 2001 9:27PM GMT
Edited: 21 Aug 2001 5:27AM GMT
Surnames: Wright, Moore, Murphy, Fowler, Dunn, Shires, Breeden, Haynes, Lawless
Latonna,
I am a descendent of the Wrights. Lillie Dovie was a sister to my great grandfather William Thomas Wright. He died in 1962 so unfortunately I never knew him. I am searching for the first Hardin Wrights parents. There were 3 of them. If you do not get any info from the lady you were to contact let me know and I will be glad to give you what I know but it isn't much. There are a lot of Wright's out there. Thanks a lot. You can contact me at rhondablackerby@hotmail.com if you like. I will help if I can. Rhonda

Patricia Nixon Jewell (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2001 1:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Dutton,Nixon,Carnes,Wright,
Hello,
Lillie Dutton is my great grandmother. My grandmother is
Lela Lee Dutton Nixon Mckee . I'm also trying to locate information about Abe Dutton. If you have anything please let me know.

Posted: 3 Oct 2001 11:35AM GMT
hello it's me latonna again.i didn't get a chance to get in touch with anyone about lillie dovie.all i have is that she married abe gordon dutton on dec.4,1904.born 2-13-1889 and died 12-26-1972.abe died 10-1-1981and then the birth of their son harvey e or d dutton.thats all i have on my husbands grandparents.his grandparents and his mother and sister are all gone now.all he has left is his father.i have to do this for him.at least he can have his history on paper for him when he wants it you know what i mean.we found out that my husband has heart disease and this is really bothering him .so at least i can try to find his family for him if i can.anyway god bless you and your family.
thanks latonna

Re: lillie dovie (wright)dutton AND ABE DUTTON

Posted: 15 Sep 2006 11:53PM GMT
Surnames: WRIGHT OR DUTTON
WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE SAME PEOPLE.EXCEPT THE CENSUS RECORDS HAVE MY GRANDMOTHERS NAME WRONG. HER NAME IS LELA LEE DUTTON. I THINK HER PARENTS CALLED HER LELERD OR LELARN. SHE WAS MARRIED TO ALBERT NIXON. NOT SURE ABOUT HER AGE. BECAUSE MY MOTHER SAID SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE TO MARRY ALBERT JULES NIXON. THEY HAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS WRONG. THE CORRECT E-MAIL IS SBCGLOBAL.NET

Posted: 18 Aug 2010 5:43AM GMT
Lillie Dove Wright and Abe Dutton was my great grandparents. You are correct they have both passed. Their daugther Lela Dutton married to Albert Nixon who passed also and married with last name McKee. My grandmother Lela Mckee has since passed also. Her son is Bill Nixon and he might be able to help you out on your search. Please email me at Taz061260@gmail.com and I will provide you his information.

Posted: 18 Jan 2013 7:15PM GMT
Surnames: Dutton, Wright, Nail, Malone
I am very familiar with Abe Gordon Dutton and Lillie Dovie Wright. My grandmother, Mary Rowena Wright Dutton was Lillie's sister. Mary Rowena Wright was married to Scott Washington Dutton. Scott was Abe's uncle. Mary Rowena died in childbirth in February 1921. Her sister Lillie took the baby and helped to raise him. That baby was my father Cleo Harding Dutton. I would love to have any pictures of Lillie Dovie Wright or her sister Mary Rowena Wright. I never knew what my grandmother looked like. Anyone needing extra info, please email me at morrow10026@yahoo.com
Thanks, Elizabeth Dutton-Morrow

Posted: 2 Apr 2014 8:36PM GMT
I have some new information on Lillie Dovie (Wright) Dutton. Please email me. Please reference subject line Lillie Dovie (Wright) Dutton.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions