Search for content in message boards

GUYETT, David W. & Margaret (nee CHRISTIAN)

GUYETT, David W. & Margaret (nee CHRISTIAN)

Linda Trimm-Piker (View posts)
Posted: 28 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: CHRISTIAN, GUYETT, MINER, PHILLIPS, SMITH
Seeking info on David W. GUYETT(E),born about 1845 in Ogdensburg, NY. Married Margaret CHRISTIAN of New York. David and Margaret had the following children: David, b. abt 1871. Amanda, b. abt 1873; Alexander Marshall, b. abt 1875, m. 1st Lillie Belle SMITH, 2nd Lois MINER, d. 1939 in Barre, VT; Lottie, b. abt 1877; Emma, b. abt 1879. m. 1st, Samuel TRIM, m.2nd William Fish PHILLIPS; Henry, b. abt 1881; Herbert Alonzo, b. abt 1885; Seymour F, b. in Montpelier, Washington Co, VT abt 1884; Walter D., b. in Montpelier, Washington Co, VT abt 1887. Most often the New York family moved back to Montpelier, VT shortly after the turn of the century. Any possible family links for all lines welcomed!! Thanks

GUYETT, Seymour & Lydia (nee TRIM)

Posted: 14 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 6 Mar 2002 4:16AM GMT
Surnames: BLOUIN, GUYETT, SEVENE, STONE, TRIM
I am looking for information on Seymour GUYETT, born in Montpelier, Washington Co, Vt, about 1884 and died March 8, 1968. He married Lydia TRIM of Worcester, Mass. Their childred were Erwin Walter, Harry J. and Pauline STONE. Erwin married Marguerite SEVENE, whose father was George SEVENE and mother was Meda BLOUIN.

GUYETT, Seymour & Siblings

Linda Trimm-Piker (View posts)
Posted: 15 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: CHRISTIAN, GUYETT
Seymour GUYETT was the son of David GUYETT and Margaret CHRISTIAN. Seymour had 8 siblings: Walter D.; David, Jr.; Amanda; Alex(ander) Lottie; Emma; Henry; Herbert. All were born in Washington County, except Herbert. The family moved to Potsdam, NY in 1884 or 1885.

Re: GUYETT, Seymour & Lydia (nee TRIM)

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 3:31PM GMT
Surnames: Guyett
Seymour & Lydia's son Erwin is my husband's Grandfather. My husband is Erwin Walter Guyett III. His father was an only child, but has 5 biological children & 1 stepdaughter. They are Melissa Guyett Ridley, Janice Ruiz, Erwin Walter Guyett III, Angela Swail & Cathleen Guyett & Christa Mounts(stepdaughter). Melissa has 2 children & 1 grandchild, Janice has 3 children, Erwin & I have 5 children & 1 grandchild, & Cathleen has 1 child. Do you know why & when they dropped the "E" off Guyett? I have heard that Seymour & one of his brothers had a fight & then I also heard that it was Erwin & one of his brothers. If you would like to contact me please do at lissie24@msn.com. Thank you.

Re: GUYETT, Seymour & Lydia (nee TRIM)

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 4:16PM GMT
Surnames: Guyett
Also FYI Seymour did not die on March 8 1968, that was his son Erwin Guyett Sr.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic