Search for content in message boards

Chester/Emma Parker Gibson

Chester/Emma Parker Gibson

Posted: 18 Jul 2004 4:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 25 Sep 2005 3:16AM GMT
Surnames: Gibson
I am looking for the daughters of Chester and Emma Parker Gibson of Twin Falls, Idaho. Daughters were Janice Faye and Ruth. Last seen in 1930 census. Ruth was 10 and Janice Faye was 8. Any help greatly appreciated.

Re: Chester/Emma Parker Gibson

Deborah J. Hollon (View posts)
Posted: 27 Mar 2005 6:01PM GMT
Hi Jane,

I have a Chester Dearborn Gibson who married January 08, 1919 Twin Falls to Emma Packer with daughters Ruth A. & Janice F. Gibson. Chester was born November 25, 1885 Altamont, Labette, Kansas and died September 28, 1946 Portland County, Oregon. Emma Packer was born December 05, 1892 Idaho and died November 27, 1963 in Marion County, Oregon. Chester's brother William Allen Gibson went to Twin Falls, Idaho in about 1915 married into my Hollon family. Their sister Minnetta (Minnie) Gibson also went to Twin Falls, Idaho.

Deborah J. Hollon
blonditou at comcast dot net
(the email addy is wrote the way it is to prevent spammers)

Posted: 12 Sep 2013 5:07AM GMT
Ruth Alma Gibson was my paternal grandmother. She passed away in Portland, Oregon. Her married name was Ruth Alma Bidnick when she passed away.

Karly Bidnick

Posted: 22 Sep 2013 3:30AM GMT
Hi Karly, thanks so much for the information. My mother in law Ione Parker Glaser always wanted to know what happened to Ruth and her sister whose name escapes me right now!! They were evidently very close as children. Their mother and Ione's father were brother and sister. My mother in law has since passed. Seems like she call Ruth, Ruth Ann. I would have to look it up for sure. I still have my notes for the research I never finished. Please use my email so I can get more information jglaser@surewest.net
Hope to hear from you soon
Jane Glaser
per page

Find a board about a specific topic