Search for content in message boards

FLETCHER

FLETCHER

Nanci Hess (View posts)
Posted: 25 Oct 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: FLETCHER, CLOUSE
Am seeking info on Sarah FLETCHER, said to be born Lee Co., VA 1815 md John CLOUSE 10-17-1839.

Fletcher/Clouse

Posted: 5 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2002 10:03PM GMT
Sarah's sister Matilda is my 2nd great-grandmother - I just visited her gravesite in Lee Co a couple of wks ago. Contact me about the family and let's share.

Brenda in CA

Sarah FLETCHER

Jim Henry (View posts)
Posted: 23 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: HENRY, FLETCHER
Was the mother of your Sarah FLETCHER named Peggy/Margaret? Did Sarah have daughters named Eliza and Nancy? My g-grandmother was Eliza Jane FLETCHER who m. Lewis Henry in Scott Co., VA on Aug 6 1862. She lists Sarah FLETCHER as her mother but no father is listed. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 25 Nov 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 14 Feb 2004 10:19PM GMT
Surnames: FLETCHER
Sarah's Maiden name was FLETCHER. So this is not your line.

FLETCHER

Norris Guinn (View posts)
Posted: 14 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FLETCHER, GWIN, BANGER, BENHAM, NAPIER
Re post by Branda Curtis mentioning her Matilda FLETCHER in Lee Co, Va; did you descend from Drury FLETCHER, m.July 1786 to Sarah Benham in Wash. Co, VA? If so we have a connection. Please advise. Thanks, Norris Guinn

Fletcher

Posted: 15 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2002 10:03PM GMT
Matilda was the daughter of James and Rebecca Fletcher. James and Drury seem to have arrived in Lee Co @the same time, but I don't know if or how they are related.

Drury Fletcher

Nettie Williams (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FLETCHER, BENHAM, HOBBS
I have been searching for the parents of Drury Fletcher who died in Lee County about 1817 for years without luck. I descend from Drury through his son, James and James' wife Margaret Patterson. Would appreciate any information you have.

Fletcher Family

Carol Gregory Vandergriff (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Fletcher
I am a native and still live in Lee Co., VA. My mother was a Fletcher too. I have a lot of Fletcher family history, but would like to verify that it is the same line. Please contact me to help out. THANKS!! :-)

DRURY FLETCHER

Jackie Smith (View posts)
Posted: 23 Aug 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: FLETCHER
I am also a descendant of Drury Fletcher but through the house keeper Dolly Bausell (Banger)?, so I've been told. Can anyone help me on this. I've seen the Early Settlers book at the Library which has told this story.
Thanks
Jackie

Fletcher Line

Norris Guinn (View posts)
Posted: 26 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Gwin, Bausell, Fletcher
Responding to post by Carol Gregory Vandergriff dated 23 Aug 2000, I believe the line of Drury Fletcher is he was son of William Fletcher and wife Rachel. He, Drury, married Sarah Benham in 1786. Speculation is two other siblings existed, William and Mary.. Drury had a son by Mary Benham, James Fletcher b. 1791, VA d. 11 Feb 1860, Lafayette Co, MO. This inf. is sourced by Virginia Montague Ruff of Marshall, MO. If our lines are the same, I would like to share inf. in my attempt to find the marriage of Drury to my gggggrandmother, Dolly Bausell. Please advise. Thanks, Norris Guinn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions