Search for content in message boards

Nathaniel Bennet

Nathaniel Bennet

Posted: 11 Mar 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jan 2003 3:25AM GMT
Surnames: BENNET, BENNETT, FISHER, DILLON, GADDIS
Seeking information on Nathanial BENNET(who according to family tradition, fought in Rev. war) b. & d. ? who had
Son Timothy Nathaniel BENNET b. 1763 near Philadephia d. ? in Clinton County, Ohio and is buried in the Gaddis Cemetary there. Timothy married Elziabeth Hoblit and had son Michael who married Ann DILLON. Would appreciate any help. Have FTM of his descendants to share.

Nathan Bennett

Posted: 10 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 4 Apr 2002 3:23AM GMT
Surnames: Bennett, Barlow
I am wondering if your Nathanial, and my Nathan may be one and the same, My Nathan fought in the Rev. war, was born on or about 1755, died 1830, lived in Ridgefield, conn. Ancestors came from England in the 17th century. He was a member of the Lexington Alarm three days and enlisted in Capt. Abell's company June 20th 1776, was dismissed Nov. 16th 1776. Took part in the battle of Monmouth, was taken prisoner at the fall of fdt. Washington. Pensioe, and died at age 75. Married Huldah Barlow of Reading(redding)Conn. in 1789 moved to Malta N.Y. they had 13 children Daniel was the fifth child. I do not know the names of the others, although the name Timothy comes up later and is the name of my youngest child. Let me know if any of this coincides with what you have. I have my complete lineage but lack siblings ang origin in this country. Jeanne

Nathaniel Bennet

Edited: 27 Jan 2003 3:25AM GMT
Surnames: Bennet, Bennett, Dillon, Pugh, Hoblitt, Waltmire, Stuckey, Gaddis, Waltmire, Oaks, Toby
Sorry, I have only the information mentioned in my original ms. Nothing further on siblings or dates. Not even sure if "Cranberry" is the origin of my Nathaniel!

Charity Bennett

Cynthia Haltom-Gardner (View posts)
Surnames: Bennett
I am looking for Charity Bennett who married Longstreet Harvey 20 Aug 1801 in Cranberry,Middlesex,NJ...Any one have any info...Thanks

Re: Charity Bennett

Posted: 21 May 2007 1:02AM GMT
Surnames: BENNETT, HARVEY, RECORDS
Charity Bennett is my grt-grt-grt-grt grandmother. The daughter of Harvey and Charity (Bennett) Longstreet, Elcey, married into the Records family of which I am a direct descendant. I would like to know more information about Charity and Harvey would you be willing to share information. I have info on the Records family and the burial location of Harvey and Charity. Thanks so much.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions