Search for content in message boards

Lowes from Kentucky

Lowes from Kentucky

Posted: 24 Feb 2009 4:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for descendents of William Gerald Lowe b. June 25, 1928 in Ky. and d July 21 2002 in Ky. His children are Robin, Roy and Ray.
A descendent K. Lowe left a query on a Lowe site, but can't get in contact with this person.

Re: Lowes from Kentucky

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 5:05AM GMT
My name is Robin Lowe Levins--daughter of William Gerald Lowe (known as "Bill" Lowe). I just now saw your post of a year ago. Do you still need information? My email is oceanjourney@yahoo.com

Posted: 9 Jan 2010 12:20AM GMT
Do you know about Lester's Cove? Luther Lowe was with Malinda Lester. Luther had 2 sons Walker & Tobi (Toburn) & then a step-daughter Flossie K Lester/Lowe.

Dove

Posted: 9 Jan 2010 1:51PM GMT
Have no Luther Lowe listed in my family tree.

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 2:09AM GMT
Thanks anyway

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 5:51AM GMT
Hi geolowe1940. This is Robin Lowe Levins again. Are you no longer in need of information about descendents of William Gerald Lowe? You didn't reply to my answer to your query of Feb. 2009. Guess that means you already found what you needed. Actually, I'm looking for information on William Gerald Lowe's mother Bonnie Bailey (my grandmother).

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 6:11AM GMT
Hi geolowe1940. This is Robin Lowe Levins again. Are you no longer in need of information about descendents of William Gerald Lowe? You didn't reply to my answer to your query of Feb. 2009. Guess that means you already found what you needed. Actually, I'm looking for information on William Gerald Lowe's mother Bonnie Bailey (my grandmother).

Posted: 10 Jan 2010 12:22PM GMT
Robin;
Sent an e-mail to the address you posted with your first message.
Yes I would like any info on the Lowe family you would care to share.
Will send you everything I have re our Lowe family if you want.

Gerry Lowe gerrymary@att.net

Posted: 11 Jan 2010 8:03AM GMT
Surnames: Lowe
Hi Gerry,
Here' the info you requested:
William Gerald Lowe married Phyllis Thelma Jordan _______ (Jordan is maiden name; I don't know the surname from her first marriage) on 9-28-53 in Brattleboro, VT. Their children are:
Robin Wynn Lowe Levins b. 9-14-54 in Taylorville, IL;
Roy Scott Lowe b. 5-23-56 in Springfield, IL;
Ray Todd Lowe b. 1-3-64 in Houston or Pasadena, TX.
You probably already know the name of my father's first child--Dian? M. Lowe (married name is Christopherson) b. about 1948 in Boston. Diana(sp) did not live with us; we never saw her until 2001.
My father died 7-21-2002 in Brandenburg, KY. Our family moved from Ohio to TX in approximately 1962. I live in TX, Roy Scott lives in KY and Ray Todd lives in NC. Dian? lives in MN.
I am looking for information on Wm. Gerald Lowe's mother Bonnie M. Bailey Lowe. Can't find any information on her family.
Thank you,
Robin

Posted: 11 Jan 2010 11:56AM GMT
Thank you for the info, never knew about Diana in MN.

The info I have on Bonnie Bailey is her parents are Sherman Bailey and Neely/Nelly Campbell.
Also have her born in Niantic, Ill 10-11-1909 and died 2-24-1977 in Campbellsville,Ky.

Have a lot on the our Lowe family, if interested get in touch at, gerrymary@att.net
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions