Search for content in message boards

James Francis Durrett

James Francis Durrett

Posted: 19 Aug 2008 8:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for information on James Francis Durrett who married Martha Ross. Their daughter Mary Jane married Thomas Snow. They had a daughter named Lovie. Lovie is my gg-grandmother.

Jennifer

Re: James Francis Durrett

Posted: 20 Aug 2008 2:00PM GMT
This family is from my direct line. I have also been working on this specific family (James Francis Durrett Jr., son ). Please write me direct at glendajkennedy@aol.com. I would love to share information with you.

James Francis Durrett

Posted: 25 Jan 2009 3:00AM GMT
This family is also directly related to me. Stanley F. Durrett was my great grandfather. I believe James Francis Durrett Jr. was his younger step brother. If you have any information on the Durretts I would love to see it. Thanks.

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 9:12PM GMT
Surnames: Durrett
Hey Jennifer
My husband is a decendant of James and Martha Durrett, also. I'm not exactly sure how, I don't have my notes with me at this time. Email me please at orplyr@aol.com

Posted: 15 Jul 2010 9:14PM GMT
Surnames: Durrett
Hey Glenda,
My husband is in this direct line, also.
Please email me at orplyr@aol.com
Thanks

Posted: 22 Jul 2010 6:15PM GMT
Is your Great Grandfather the Stanley F. Durrett that resided in Huntington, West Virginia? If so his younger brother was my Grandfather, Frank Lee Durrett. Stanley and Frank's father was James Franklin Durrett( 1860-1934) and James's father was Franklin H. Durrett.

Posted: 23 Jul 2010 11:28AM GMT
Yes,
My great grandfather was the Stanley F. Durrett that resided in Huntington West Virginia.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions