Search for content in message boards

Ricker and Barry families of Biddeford, Maine

Ricker and Barry families of Biddeford, Maine

Posted: 5 Jul 2001 8:42PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 23 Jul 2001 5:23AM GMT
Surnames: Ricker, Barry
Hello, I am trying to find someone with information on the Barry family of Biddeford, ME. My Great Grandmother was Ellen Barry her sister was Catherine Barry Ricker. Catherine died in 1900 (at a young age) and her husband was Eugene Ricker I believe. If anyone has any info. on this family I would appreciate an email please. My addy is: martin5@cybertours.com
thank you, Lois

Re: Ricker and Barry families of Biddeford, Maine

Posted: 6 Oct 2002 6:00AM GMT
Surnames: Barry,Ricker,Hooker
Hi Lois,

Catherine's husband was Edward "Hooky" Ricker, son of Humphrey Ricker and Martha Hooker of Biddeford, ME.

Catherine Barry Ricker died on Jan. 05,1900 after giving birth to her only child,( my grandpa) Eugene Ricker who was
born on Dec. 30,1899 in Biddeford, ME.

If you read this, then you and I have already met, discovered we are 2nd cousins, twice removed through our great grandmothers who were sisters, Ellen and Catherine Barry!

Can't remember if I told you who Catherine's husband was, so figured I would post it here. Edward would be your great,great Uncle!
Love,
Dina

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 6:47PM GMT
Eugene Ricker...This was my great grandmother's cousin.

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 6:50PM GMT
Eugene was my great grandmother's cousin. Would like to chat.

Posted: 6 Jan 2010 7:21PM GMT
Surnames: Leary, Vesey, Brittorious, Ricker, Barry, Cormier, Aubin
hi, sure, I'd love to chat too. My email is martin5c@earthlink.net and I also found a cousin (Eugene's great grandaughter) and we keep in touch a lot now, her name is Dina Ricker Tikanen. So please email me back, tank you! Lois Martin

Posted: 18 Jun 2011 3:06PM GMT
I am in possession of an antique wicker lunch basket with a brass plate enscribed with EB Ricker Brakeman. aif interested pleASE EMAIL.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions