Search for content in message boards

Seeley's of New York, NY

Seeley's of New York, NY

Posted: 21 Apr 2003 2:57AM GMT
Edited: 21 Apr 2003 2:58AM GMT
My father was William Author Seeley, he had a (deceased) brother named John Frederick. I know the names of at least two of his sons; Joe and John. I think Joe is still in NY. I remember being told I looked like his sister, "Mickey".Since my father and I were estranged I know little information. I think I recall hearing that my father came over here with the rest of the family, (father, mother, siblings). I believe his mother went back to Ireland. It is my understanding that he/they lived in or around New York, New York for most of his life. Would appreciate any info. Thanks...

Re: Seeley's of New York, NY

roe (View posts)
Posted: 1 Oct 2003 12:51AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking for any information about John Robert Seeley, born: 9/25/1946; died: 8/15/1999. I believe he lived in New York and Colorado for some time and also served in the armed forces in Vietnam. Any information about him or any of his family members would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Seeley's of New York, NY

deborah kernan (View posts)
Posted: 3 Oct 2003 9:23PM GMT
I had a brother named John Seeley who was from New York, and also lived in Colorado for a time. Unfortunately, he and I never got to know each other. The last time I heard from him was 1992/93 and at that time he was living in Colorado. I have another brother whose middle name is also Robert. Perhaps it is, indeed, the same man we speak about. I encourage you to contact me and perhaps I can be of further assistance.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions