Search for content in message boards

Love Cemetery

Love Cemetery

Posted: 1 Mar 2007 7:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Love, Roysdon, Girdler, Hardwick, Bogle, Robinson
I recently visited the Love Cemetery in Pulaski County, Kentucky for the first time. My GGG Grandparents, Joseph M. Love(1815-1886) and Charity Hartgrove Love(1810-1896) are buried there. Someone has put up new grave markers and a new Love stone. I would very much like to know who did this and if they are related. There are new grave markers for Florence Love, Ethey Love, and Parker Love. There are no dates on these last stones and I do not know who they are. If anyone has any information my email is bgjoe68@aol.com

Re: Love Cemetery

Posted: 7 Jan 2008 3:54PM GMT
Surnames: LOVE
My family came to Texas after the Civil War.My GGraet Grandfather , James B Love and his brother William were both in the 1st Ky. Calvary USA and moved to Texas after the war

My family came to Texas after the Civil War.My GGraet Grandfather , James B Love and his brother William were both in the 1st Ky. Calvary USA and moved to Texas after the war

Posted: 8 Jan 2008 2:39AM GMT
James B. and William Love my be my Great Great Grandfather's brothers. Do you know thier parents names, or who James B. married? Do you have his birthdate? Keep in touch.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic