Search for content in message boards

SYMYSON, DENNISON

SYMYSON, DENNISON

Posted: 27 Apr 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 27 Jun 2001 1:43PM GMT
Robert SYMYSON married Elizabeth DENNISON 11 June 1749 in Orkney. At the time of the baptism of their six
children, children, Robert,c/ 1749, James, c. 1750, Oliver c. 1751, Elizabeth c. 1755, Margaret c. 1758 and Esther, c. 1651 all in Kirkwall, Roberts last name was shown as SYMIE. Does anyone know anything about this family.
Elizabeth DENNISON was the daughter of Jerome DENNSION and Katherine TRAILL who were married in 1729., Jerome died in Edinburgh 13 April 1773. The DENNISON family was of Notland of Westray. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Re: SYMYSON, DENNISON

Posted: 27 Aug 2007 4:20AM GMT
Hi,

I to am looking for information on the family name symyson (simison). I am searching out a Barbara Symyson b 1756. I have not found any info on this family yet and was wondering if you have any info on Barbara. If you do I would love to hear from you.

Lorrie

Re: SYMYSON, DENNISON

Posted: 19 Feb 2013 1:36PM GMT
Surnames: Symison
Hi,
It is many years since you posted this message.
I am hoping that I can be of some assistance to you.
I have a Barbara Symison born about 1756 who married Donald Budge.
They lived on the island of South Ronaldsay Orkney Scotland.
I have seven children for them. Isobella born about 1780 married my ancestor Donald Sutherland.
If this is of any help to you I will wait for your reply and give you the information that I have about their family.

Liz
per page

Find a board about a specific topic