Search for content in message boards

Buffalo Bill Cody

Buffalo Bill Cody

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2000 11:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Apr 2005 3:20PM GMT
Surnames: Cody
I have lots of info on the whole Cody Family, including Buffalo Bill for those of you who are interested. Lots of info is on the internet and some I got from old newspaper articles. Am willing to share with anyone interested in their roots that connect them to the infamous Buffalo Bill!

BB Cody family

Laura (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2001 12:12PM GMT
Margaret Coffey, the sister of my ggrandmother, married Patrick Cody, in Ontario, Canada. They had 2 sons, Urban and Blane who were Great Lakes boat captains. Margaret was born in 1845 and I assume Patrick was close to her age. I have always been told Patrick was related to
Buffalo Bill. Is this legend of fact? Do you have any information linking a Patrick to this Cody family? Thank you. Jacki

bill cody

Roseann Kneeland (View posts)
Posted: 8 Feb 2001 8:12AM GMT
I need a family tree of the cody family

B.B.Cody

Posted: 27 May 2001 7:18PM GMT
Edited: 2 Apr 2002 8:59PM GMT
I have been told my Greatgrandmother rode in the Wildwest show. All her things were lost in 1913 flood. Do you have anything about the performers in the show? Thanks
S.Dalton E-Mail DTerSam@aol.com

Re: Buffalo Bill Cody

Posted: 15 Jan 2007 6:25PM GMT
I'm hoping Laura or Jacki will return to Rootsweb and see this message. There are a couple of us looking to exchange info with her on the CODY/COFFEY lines but her address is unavailable to us.

Posted: 6 Apr 2007 3:20AM GMT
Do you have anything on Betsy Lewis's family? She was one of Buffalo Bill's grandmothers.

Posted: 18 Jun 2007 10:23AM GMT
I have the Cody Family Association genealogy books. I can look it up for you tomorrow. I do seem to remember the name Coffey or Coffee or such.

I have the Cody Family Association genealogy books. I can look it up for you tomorrow. I do seem to remember the name Coffey or Coffee or such.

I'll look it up for you in the Cody Family Association's genealogy book. Can't look until tomorrow though.

Posted: 6 May 2010 1:40PM GMT
Hello, I am seeking information on Mary Ann Laycock Cody, mother of BB. What I've read in BB biographies about her is all about the same.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions