Search for content in message boards

Berikoff family

Berikoff family

Posted: 26 May 2012 3:05AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any info on the Kirill W (Carl) Berikoff family born 1863. He was married to Annie Shapkin born 1864. They had 3 children maybe more Maria 1887, Nicholi 1901 and Andrew 1908. I think Andrew married a Polly. I am trying to figure out if this family is related to my family. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Berikoff family

Posted: 13 Jun 2012 7:27PM GMT
I have a bit of info. Krill was my great great grandfather. There was another daughter, Dora, born May 1885, to which I am related.

Posted: 9 Dec 2012 6:29AM GMT
Surnames: Berekoff/Bereikoff
Just wondering if you may have more info on Dora's brother
Nickoli Berikoff (Berekoff) born 1901 in Blaine Lake Sask.
Thanks so much
Carol Berekoff

Posted: 14 Dec 2012 1:20AM GMT
Hi, I haven't received any new info on this since I posted my initial inquiry. I found Nick born to Kyrylo Berekoff and Anna Shapkin Oct 18, 1901 the place is listed as a land location of 02-34-31-1, I believe this is in the Aaron district of Saskatchewan but not sure. I am looking at this information on the doukhobor website. www.doukhobor.org/SK-births.pdf

The reason that I think they may be a relation is that my husband's grandfather was Jim (or Jem) Michealovich Berikoff
and his first wife was Mary Slastukin and they had a daughter Dora at the same land location as Kyrylo and Anna around the same time.

Do you have any information that can help me know if maybe Jem and Kyrylo were related, brothers maybe?

Posted: 13 Jan 2013 12:00AM GMT
I may be able to help you. Nick was my father & I was born at
the same location, Arran, Sk. EMAIL ...howrushka@yahoo.com

Harry Berekoff [There is a story about the different spelling
of the surname.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions