Search for content in message boards

Domazlice (Taus or Tons) Eckstein, Aulik, Decker, Hackl

Domazlice (Taus or Tons) Eckstein, Aulik, Decker, Hackl

Posted: 28 Jun 2002 10:11AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2002 8:30AM GMT
My great great grandmother's name was Zuzana Decker or Hackl I'm not sure on the maiden name, my great great grandfather was Jakub Aulik(ova) I think maybe the ova is a Bohemian addittion that they may have removed in America. I don't know that either of these ever came to America, I know my great grandmother Bozena (Bessie) Aulik(ova) came to Chicago in 1920. My great grandfather came to Chicago in 1907, his name was Richard Eckstein. They got married in 1921 and lived there the rest of their lives. What I would like to know is about the great great's on both of their sides allthough I have no names for Richards parents. I know they both originally lived in Domazlice, my references show in the Tons region. I also have documents that show that Bozena went to live with her aunt and uncle Decker in Chicago when she first came over, they may have had 2 daughter's Kathrina and Maria Decker. My mom saved an additional piece of paper that my great grandmother had written on all those years ago which leads me to believe we may also be related to: Blaha's Rose, Frank, Anna, Joseph, and May. Stuska's Anton, Josephine. A Josephine Haudek. Chyblik's Anastasia, Frank. Dragisic's Georgianna,Vick. Eckstein's Tony, Rose, Frank,Lorrainne, Joseph, Barbara, George, and Anna. Smith's Henrietta, Wesley. Brabec's Mary, Marie, Albert. Decker's Katherina, Marie, Alexander, Katie, Susana. Susana Hackl. Aulik's Jerry, Vaclav, Anna. I know there is alot of names here and I am sure that a lot of them are what their married names are, but I not sure how to procede with this list. I know all the addresses she had on the paper were all from the Chicago area. I just wish that it told the relationship to the person on it. I think that is part of the adventure though isn't it? Mostly I would like to find out about the parents but while I have the information on the other's I might has well put it out there who knows in all those names there is bound to be a relative or two left that recognizes these names. Thanks for help in advance!

Re: Domazlice (Taus or Tons) Eckstein, Aulik, Decker, Hackl

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 12 Feb 2003 1:47AM GMT
There are Auliks that lived in Manitowoc Co, WI. My grandmother's 2nd husband was Joseph Aulik, son of Frank and Francisca Hlinik Aulik. Frank was son of Jiri(Jerry?) and Marie Ledvina Aulik. Check out www.2Manitowoc.com for more information.. They lived in the Town of Gibson.

Donna

Re: Domazlice (Taus or Tons) Eckstein, Aulik, Decker, Hackl

Posted: 22 Oct 2012 2:48PM GMT
Surnames: Aulik/Stangel
My great great grandmother was an Anna Aulik, 1854-1894. She married Joseph W Stangel Sr, and lived in Manitowoc/Mishicott, WI
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions