Search for content in message boards

Vicente Bocarisa/Ana Sodi/Maria Ferro/Jacobus Sodi/ Nicholas Bocarisa/Michaela Sanz PLEASE READ

Vicente Bocarisa/Ana Sodi/Maria Ferro/Jacobus Sodi/ Nicholas Bocarisa/Michaela Sanz PLEASE READ

Posted: 10 Dec 2007 4:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for relatives of these people that were from Gibraltar. Vicente Bocarisa born 1861 Gibraltar his wife Ana Sodi born 1864. Nicholas father of Vicente married Michaela Sanz. Maria Ferro married Jacobus Sodi parents of Ana Sodi.
Vicente worked as a servant for the British Officers and lived on Bell Lane. He had 9 children. Maria del Carmen was one of those children. Maria Married a US Sailor named Bradley and migrated to America.
Maria was also associated with the Girl Scouts. If anyone relates to these people please e mail me at:
Jatpop12xs@roadrunner.com

Thank you,
Joey Thomas
Grandson of Maria del Carmen Bocarisa

Re: Vicente Bocarisa/Ana Sodi/Maria Ferro/Jacobus Sodi/ Nicholas Bocarisa/Michaela Sanz PLEASE READ

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 9:07PM GMT
hi i am a bocarisa my father was bralio bocarisa son of harry and angela bocarisa

Re: Vicente Bocarisa/Ana Sodi/Maria Ferro/Jacobus Sodi/ Nicholas Bocarisa/Michaela Sanz PLEASE READ

Posted: 6 Jan 2013 9:32PM GMT
Hello Cuz,
My Grandmother is Harry's Sister. Glad to know you. My e mail addressis: jatpop12xs@att.net My facebook account is: Joey Thomas Jr I am friends with Darma bocarisa, Karla Green, Kim, and Deborah Sheldon. Come join the party as facebook and meet all your american Cousins.

Please contact me through my e mail address if possible.

Thanks,
Joey Thomas Jr

Posted: 25 Feb 2013 12:47AM GMT
would you tell me your name. I communicate with alot of your relatives in England, Sweden, and Turkey.

My name is Joey Thomas jr
per page

Find a board about a specific topic