Search for content in message boards

Robert C. Nininger photo

Robert C. Nininger photo

Posted: 22 Dec 2003 5:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 24 Jan 2004 10:22PM GMT
I recently acquired an old photo and on the back is "Robert Christian Nininger, 18 months". The photo was taken in Roanoke Virginia. I believe that this photo was taken about 1904/5. I would like to return it to a descendant. Is this a member of your family??
I live in California and got the picture in a antiques store.
Please respond if this photo is of interest to you.
Thank you.
Laurice Johnson, CA

Re: Robert C. Nininger photo

Amy Holley (View posts)
Posted: 17 Apr 2006 5:45PM GMT
Do you still have this photo? This is not my direct line, but I am familiar with this family name (some of my family married Niningers). Would love to see this preserved here in Roanoke.
Thanks!

Posted: 17 Apr 2006 8:57PM GMT
Yes, I do still have the photo. Please send me your mailing address and I will snail mail it to you. You can respond directly to me at (I am going to spell it out so that the spammers don't snatch my email address)
lauriceaj at yahoo dot com

I look forward to hearing from you.
Laurice

Posted: 20 Sep 2012 5:25PM GMT
That is my grandfather, he was born in 1904 from what I have been able to find! My father is also Robert Christian Nininger from Roanoke, VA, my grandmother was Nell Nininger. I would love to see a copy if that is possible...? I just happened to stumble across this post...
Thank you,
Kara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions