Australian shipping 1927 Passenger list

Emmie (View posts)
Posted: 13 Jun 2003 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 26 Jun 2003 5:57PM GMT
I have a passenger List for the

ORMONDE inward to Australia 28.6 1927 also the
ORVIETO 4.10.1927.London to Brisbane & points between

If you have anyone who was on either of these two ships I will send a copy of that page via a JPEG attachment.

Please only if you know they were on these ships I am not able to do a search service on the of chance.

Re: Australian shipping 1927 Passenger list

Posted: 1 Sep 2010 7:57AM GMT
Hi I was wondering if I could get a copy of both passenger lists you have to Australia? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you

Jennifer

Posted: 29 Apr 2011 11:49AM GMT
Surnames: Clark
Hello,
I read with interest that you have a copy of the Orvieto 1927 Passenger List and ask if you are able to send me a copy? I believe my G'Father, Robert Leask Clark (who emigrated from Scotland to Australia) was on board. If you can I would be most grateful.
Rob

Posted: 29 Apr 2011 12:54PM GMT
Sorry after my computer collapsed & a house move I lost it but if you look on OZMARINERS shipping list you should be able to search it.

Emmie

Posted: 12 Jun 2011 12:16PM GMT
Hi Emmie,
I'm lead to believe that my grandparents came out to australia on the Ormonde in 1927. so I would love it if you could email me a copy of the passenger listing.

Regards
Garry Semmens

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 11:52PM GMT
Thanks you, it is along time since you posted this log, but if the list is still available, I would love to have it. My relatives, the Cox family came out.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions