Search for content in message boards

Nicholas Tucker (Quaker) mid 1700's

Nicholas Tucker (Quaker) mid 1700's

Randy Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Tucker
I would like to correspond with those interested in Nicholas Tucker, who was married to Sarah in 1722 and moved to Buckingham Township in Bucks Co. I understand that Nicholas died in about 1769 and had several children. One of them was Abraham who married a Michener. I am trying to track the Tuckers back to England and have hit this stump.
My Tuckers went to Cecil Co. MD, later to the Opeckan Monthly Meeting in western VA. and then to Greene Co. Tenn.
All inquiries are certainly welcome.

Sincerely,

Randy Stewart

Re: Nicholas Tucker (Quaker) mid 1700's

Posted: 16 Sep 2001 2:54AM GMT
Edited: 25 Mar 2002 2:52PM GMT
Surnames: Tucker
Randy, I am researching Nicholas Tucker Buckingham, Burks Co Pa.I desend from his son John. Would love to here from you.

Jeri Underwood

Re: Nicholas Tucker (Quaker) mid 1700's

Randy Stewart (View posts)
Posted: 17 Sep 2001 2:42AM GMT
Dear Jeri,
I am glad to get your message today. I am descended from Nicholas's son Abraham. This branch of the family went to Virginia and then to Washington Co. Tenn, later to Collin Co. Texas.
Have heard(without documentation) that Nicholas md.
Sarah in Philadelphia in 1722. There have been one or two people that speculated ideas on Tuckers in that area but to
this point nothing has come up.
I am living in Liberal, Ks. and am a 6th teacher with a number of out of school extra duty assignments, so as much as I love genealogy, time is pretty limited except on weekends.
Please contact me as I review my mail every day...
Randy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions