Search for content in message boards

Bozeman, Lindsey, Brooks, Darnell families

Bozeman, Lindsey, Brooks, Darnell families

Shirley Brooks (View posts)
Posted: 4 Nov 2002 1:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bozeman, Lindsey, Brooks, Darnell
I am still looking for info about the Florida Bozeman, Lindsey and Brooks families. They lived in the northern area of Florida, around Holmes county. Andrew (Ander) Lee Bozeman was married to Mary Elizabeth Lindsey, they had several children, one being my grandmother, Minnie L. Bozeman, she married R.A. Brooks (Holmes county, FL) in 1911, then in 1914 she married W. Darnell. Any help would be appreciated. I would like to know what happened to R.A. Brooks, also to W. Darnell.

Re: Bozeman, Lindsey, Brooks, Darnell families

Posted: 8 Oct 2009 7:03PM GMT
My Grandmother Eliza Dulcine Bozeman Grice was a sister to Minnie. I came across your request while looking for information on Minnie's husband and children. You have helped me in that area and thank you. I will forward any information I find on Robert A Brooks.

Re: Bozeman, Lindsey, Brooks, Darnell families

Posted: 9 Oct 2009 3:58AM GMT
So, that makes your grandmother my great Aunt, and you my cousin - is that right?? Do you live in Florida? I am in Washington state.
I believe I have found my "Robert". His family was the only Brooks family on the cencus in Holmes county in 1910. He is listed at Robert Lee Brooks. I am hoping i am right - I've already filled in all the spaces on my 'tree'. Any help would be really appreciated.
my email is shirbusa@netscape.net hopefully we can 'talk'some more. Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions