Search for content in message boards

Rachel Truelove in NC/GA/TN

Rachel Truelove in NC/GA/TN

Posted: 5 Jul 2011 12:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am researching my great, great grandma. Her name was Rachel Truelove, I see through my research that her parents were John C. Truelove and Sarah Arnold. Not sure if this is accurate. It is possible that she was a Truitt and her in-laws were John & Sarah. There is no record of her ever being married but had several children. She resided in TN upon her death. Would appreciate any help.

Re: Rachel Truelove in NC/GA/TN

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 4:06PM GMT
Classification: Query
Rachel Truelove was my great-great grandmother She never married She had several children. My great grandmother date of birth is somewhat in question. Her marker says 4/1874 but found a old umwa card which list her birth as sept 1873 also found another document april 1876, She married James William Harshaw (will) Gaddis sept 1858-july 8-1902 Her second husband (no children) was a David Bryant. Sarah Louise "Fronnie" Bryant 4/1874 (1873) till jan 27 1965 , Rutha A Truelove, Ben Truelove, and William "Bill" Truelove, Rachel Truelove (Trulove) spelled both waysmother was Sarah Truelove, my Email is jachigger@aol.com if you would like to contact me. Judyann Houser. My grandmother "Florence Gaddis Cross - gave me her grandmothers name Ratchel, and her great grandmothers name which was Sarah, my grandma lived to be 103 1/2 years old and told me what information I have but she did tell me Ratchel was never married. I only know Ratchel died sometime early 1900's not sure of death 1910 after I think, Cause my grannie remember her. You can contact me at jachigger@aolcom Judyann
per page

Find a board about a specific topic