Search for content in message boards

John Stewart, born, Brazil, Indiana 1800s

John Stewart, born, Brazil, Indiana 1800s

Posted: 19 Feb 2001 12:20PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Sep 2009 3:42PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Buck, McInnis
Searching for a John Stewart born in Brazil Indiana. He married a Eleanor Buck from Ohio. They had a daughter Malinda Eleanor dob 8-18-1865. Malinda was born in Brazil also. She married a Thomas McInnis 12-24-1885. She died 5-16-1941 in Indiana. Malinda was my great grandmother. Any one have any information on this branch of the Stewarts.

Lucinda Stewart married Alonzo Sweet, Ohio

delores brown (View posts)
Posted: 22 Feb 2001 11:17AM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2009 3:43PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Sweet
Hello, I am just starting my Stewart family search, I know that I had some grandparents that we're in Ohio, my grandmothers name was Lucinda Stewart, she married a Myron Alonzo Sweet in Ohio, Her fathers' name was alonzo Stewart, her mom was Lucy Tracy Stewart who died in Indiana, if this sounds like anything what you have, please contact me, all I have is grandmas family, or if you have any suggestions about where I should go, thank-you.
Delores

Malinda Stewart married Alexander T. Taylor, Indiana 1800s

Posted: 23 Feb 2001 7:12AM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2009 3:44PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Taylor, Erwin
My great great grandmother was Malinda Matilda Stewart who married Alexander T. Taylor and had several children, including my great grandfather, Alexander Stewart Taylor, b. 1843 or so in Gentryville, Spencer County, SW Indiana. My grandma was born there also. Her name was Oda Rebecca Taylor Erwin (she married Joseph Franklin Erwin, b. 1869, m. 1895, d. 1952). Grandpa's father was also born in Indiana. He was James Albert Erwin, b. 1842, nr. Martinsville, Morgan County (I think).

Let me know if anything turns up.

Joe Erwin

Lucinda Stewart, Greenville,South Carolina 1800-1900s

delores greer (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2001 10:11PM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2009 3:51PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Smith
Hi,name-sake, I am also looking for my great grandmother named Lucinda Stewart,I don't have to muh info on her back ground,other than she was born or at least lived in greenville,sc. She had at least 3 children Essie Mae(my grandmother)who married John Kelly Smith, her other children were Carrie Stewart(Lassiter or Laskey or Laskin)and Robert (ROBB) Stewart, Carrie was the grandmother of the famous three kids on the" Pet MILK" cans back in the 50's.

Lucinda Stewart, Greenville,South Carolina 1800-1900s

delores greer (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2001 8:36AM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2009 3:52PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart
Hi Delores,
I know that my grandmother Lucinda was born right around 1845, her mom died in Ind., e-mail me direct and I can tell you what I have
this is confusing to me to get my messages, deloresb1936@aol.com

Lucinda Flavia Stewart married Myron Alonzo Sweet, Indiana

joseph erwin (View posts)
Posted: 1 Mar 2001 8:42AM GMT
Edited: 18 Sep 2009 3:45PM GMT
Surnames: Stewart, Sweet, Tracy
Thank you for e-mailing, all I know right now is my grandmother was Lucinda Flavia Stewart married to grandpa in Ohio he was Myron Alonzo Sweet, her fathers name was Alonzo Stewart, her mom was Lucy Tracy? Stewart she died in Ind. I have the newspaper clipping, and if you think this is what your looking for, I will let you know, please e-mail me here at my home, deloresb1936@aol.com, it has taken me to long to figure this message board out, in fact I am new in all this.
Delores

Re: Malinda Stewart married Alexander T. Taylor, Indiana 1800s

Posted: 19 Jul 2013 7:53PM GMT
Surnames: Erwin
James Albert Erwin was my Great Grandfather, James Earl Erwin was my Grandfather, Marvin Edwin Erwin was my Father. Would like more information on the Erwin's if you want to share.

Marvin E. Erwin Jr.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions