Search for content in message boards

Mathis, Josie Mae

Mathis, Josie Mae

Posted: 28 Jan 2009 11:16AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: Mathis, Scott, Weaver, Byrd, Franklin, Dunnam, Black
JOSIE MAE MATHIS

Josie Mae Mathis, 87, beloved mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother, died peacefully at Covenant Hospice Friday, January 23, 2009.
She was preceded in death by her mother and father, Louis and Mary Scott; five siblings; husband, Volly Weaver; and husband, Charles (C.J.) Mathis.
Left to cherish her memory are her son and daughter-in-law, Bill and Angie Weaver; daughters, Cindy Weaver and Lajuana Mathis; grandchildren, Ken (Diana) Byrd, Michael Byrd, Charlie (Pam) Byrd, Dana (Tony) Franklin, and Bill Weaver Jr.; great-grandchildren, Hunter and Josie Marina Franklin, Jonathan and Aiden Byrd, Bradly and Caleb Dunnam, Jeremy and Shi-An; a very special sister-in-law, Eula Mathis and daughter-in-law, Helen (Bert) Black; extended family, Angela (Tommy) Johnson, Danny Dunsford, Steve (Tammy) Dunsford, Shyanne, Caitlyn and Austin Johnson, Ashley, Amber and Zac Dunsford, Mayson and Eli Dunsford.
Josie was a loving mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. She was the matriarch of the family, and her family was her first priority. Josie was a faithful member of Byrneville United Methodist Church for 60 years. She was dearly loved and will be dearly missed.

Published in the Pensacola News Journal on 1/28/2009

Re: Mathis, Josie Mae

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 2:01AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Mathis, weaver, byrd
Lajuana, I just came across this and had no idea your mom had passed away several years ago. i am so sorry. I can only imagine how much you must miss her. I would love to hear from you and catch up say the last 20 years :). Boy that sounds like a long time. If you ever get this, shoot me a message. I have great memories of you all. Pam (Kelly)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions