Search for content in message boards

Searching for family in Tau,Manu'a or Faleasao

Searching for family in Tau,Manu'a or Faleasao

Posted: 27 May 2011 1:48AM GMT
Classification: Query
Recently found out my Mom's Mother was from Faleasao, her name is Leva Tali. My Mom's Father was from Tau, Paniolo Fuailetolo Lemau'u. Looking for anyone who can help us fill in the missing info on who their parents were.

You can contact me at: tepora@ec.rr.com

God Bless!!!
Fa'afetai Lava! Thank you!

Re: Searching for family in Tau,Manu'a or Faleasao

Posted: 14 Jun 2011 9:58PM GMT
Surnames: LEMAU'U, TALI
Talofa aiga2011:

Faamolemole/Please submit the death dates of

Leva TALI & Paniolo Fuailetolo LEMAU'U.

In genealogy all records of names you are searching are of people/tagatas who have passed away.

I have checked FamilySearch records for the names above and there is no record; I couldn't find any.

Manuia,
--Manaia
[manaiaalofa@yahoo.com]

Re: Searching for family in Tau,Manu'a or Faleasao

Posted: 23 Aug 2011 8:31AM GMT
Surnames: Fuailetolo Lemau'u/Tali/ Scott/ Young
Hi, i don't have the dates, but did get more info on who they were. Great Great Gma Caroline maiden name may be Scott - father was palagi but don't know if that was his 1st or last name. Caroline's mother was Taea (parents: Pola Lefiti Mika & mother Sili last name unknown. Taea had 2 sisters: Fili and Falauea. Pola's parents were Lefiti Mika & Tuilesa (parents Tuiaana and Fitiuta), sister Gese. Fuailetolo also had a daughter Fogaolo by Tapuniatu.Found out Scott came to Ta'u along with other men to work from Upolu by Toaga Young. Noone knows what happened to Scott and Caroline. If you have any information on them, that would be great! Thanks for all your help. Blessings!
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions