Search for content in message boards

Claiborne Berryman

Claiborne Berryman

Posted: 11 Sep 2008 2:58PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Berryman, Johnson
I need info on Claiborne Berryman, b 17787 in NC. He m.Rebecca "Betsy" _____ about 1808. Looks like they were in TN by 1810. Here are their children that I have -

Talifarro
James C.
Cely
Sheridan
William (J.?)
Guilford

I am descended from William and don't have a lot of info on him, either. He was b 31 Apr 1819 in TN and m. Mary Ann Dawes Johnson. They had a lot of children and seemed to have moved to Benton co, MO by 1857.

Any help on this line would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Claiborne Berryman

Posted: 14 Apr 2009 6:22PM GMT
Hi I am researching my husbands Berryman line and it is from Talifero Berryman. We are not sure of who Talifero's father is. Do you have proof? This would be great. I am searching my Berryman info and if I find any thing on these families I will send it to you.

Posted: 23 Sep 2009 8:08PM GMT
Need help finding info on Polly Berryman b. 1805 d. 1920. She ties into Kirk and Russell lines Hardeman & McNairy Counties, TN.

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 9:42PM GMT
I just took a picture of William and Mary Berryman's headstone yesterday that is now on my tree if you are interested. I never heard the name Talifarro associated with Claiborne before. How did you get this information?
Thanks
Wallace Berryman
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions