Search for content in message boards

Tacey J Coffee

Tacey J Coffee

Kimberly Becker (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2003 6:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Coffee, Wright,
I am looking for the Parents of Tacey J Coffee. She was born in Ohio in 1850 and Married Perry Wright in 1871 in Monroe County Ohio. I also found where a Lydia Coffee married a Thomas Wright in 1873 in Monroe County Ohio. Perhaps they are related someway.
Tacey and Perry's oldest son Ellsworth was born in Ohio in 1877 . The next oldest child was born in Indiana in 1881. Any information would be appreciated . Have been going thru census records for days with no luck.

Re: Tacey J Coffee

Marc Brunner (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2005 10:52PM GMT
Surnames: Wright Coffee
We just discovered these names in an old scrapbook. I am the great great grandson of Thomas Wright and Lydia Coffee. My cousin (great great granddaughter) has been doing some work in this matter. I may have some information that you would find useful

Sincerely,

Marc A. Brunner

Kimberly Becker (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 2005 5:35AM GMT
Surnames: coffee, wright , hess
Would love to have any information you would like to share. It has been awhile since I have had a computer. Great thing about genealogy you and start and stop.... most of the info isnt going any where. cant wait to hear from you

Lavada Brooks (View posts)
Posted: 30 Dec 2005 8:35PM GMT
Surnames: Coffee
Do you know what line Tacey J. Coffee is from? And, can you give some dates that will help? Have fun searching!!!

Posted: 1 Feb 2012 4:26AM GMT
Lydia Coffee married Thomas Wright ..their daughter..Emma ( died 1959) married Ward Hagan..their son Paul Hagan (1900-1984 )married Audrey Fisher (1903 -1987)..they were my maternal grandparents..
Lydia and Thomas Wright are buried in the Malaga Cemetery off Route 800 in Monroe County.. I found the graves last year. still searching for Lydia's parents' graves...John..(born 1806? in Ireland) ...and Rachel?
hope this is of help...
Emery Stewart
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions