Search for content in message boards

Abler/Lachner

Abler/Lachner

Posted: 24 Jan 2001 6:01AM GMT
Edited: 22 Jun 2001 12:08PM GMT
My grandparent came to USA in early 1900s so there must be someone left that would have some info about them or there parents.
Louis(Alois)Abler married Elizabeth Lachner somewhere in USA.

His parents were Karl Abler and Katherina Schuster. Her parents Alois Lachner and Maria Cacek. All were from the Graz area.

Please help??????

Re: Abler/Lachner

Posted: 20 Oct 2001 5:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Aug 2004 2:40PM GMT

Posted: 27 Feb 2002 7:53PM GMT
Edited: 4 Mar 2002 1:52AM GMT
My father, was George William Lachner. Could Elizabeth Lachner be related in any way (sister?) to his father? I don't know George's father's name, sorry. George William Lachner married Almira Beauregard, if this info is any help.
Elizabeth

Posted: 14 Mar 2002 11:58PM GMT
Edited: 3 Feb 2003 8:24PM GMT
My father, George William Lachner married my mother Almira Beauregard. I don't know his father's or mother's maiden name. Any info would be gladly appreciated. George was killed in WWII in 1945. If that is any help. Thanks you.
Elizabeth (Lachner) Sacca

Posted: 14 Jul 2002 1:45PM GMT
Edited: 10 Aug 2004 2:40PM GMT
Elisabeth Lackner was born in Graz, Austria to Alois Lackner and Maria Maschek

Posted: 11 Nov 2012 7:56PM GMT
Hey Elizabeth!
My step-great grandfather was John Simon Lachner. He married my great grandmother Fredericka Elizebeth (Lizzie Francis) Dietz Hamje. She married John on 5/5/1901 in New York. My great grandfather was Jacob D. Hamje who died 3/31/1900. John and Lizzie had two children: Dora (Doris) Lachner and your father, George W. Lachner. I think I have a pic of your Dad so let me know if you would like.
Do you have any info on Dora?
Thanks,
Bonnie Hamje

Posted: 16 Jun 2013 7:52PM GMT
Surnames: Lachner
Dear Bonnie
Sorry that I never got back to you sooner, but I guess I haven't been on for a while. Anyway, thank you so much for your information. I don't have much information on the family. I am still trying to get information about my father's time in the Navy, etc. I would LOVE to have his picture as I don't have one. You could just send it to my e-mail address. No, I don't know anything about Dora, just that she was his sister. Thanks again for getting back to me. Elizabeth efs820@yahoo.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic