Search for content in message boards

Quanah Parker

Quanah Parker

Mary Collum (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 9:21AM GMT
My Great Grand-mother Rosa Rebecca Parker may
be realted to Quanah Parker. She was born in
indian territory in 1887. Her father was George Solomon Parker, Jr. and his father was
George Solomon Parker, Sr. Any information will be greatly appreciated and you can reach
me at the e-mail address above.

Quannah Parker

Dean birdsong (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 9:43PM GMT
Mary Collum: I am Dean Birdsong avcad43@aol.com Have done some research on the family of Quannah Parker. let us get together on the data we have. dbirdsong

Texas Indians

Posted: 13 Sep 2000 6:48AM GMT
Edited: 30 Aug 2004 1:22PM GMT
We have been trying to build a resource list for people searching Cherokee and other Indians in Texas on the Cherokee Co. usgenweb page. Do you have a list of links and or resources that might help people have greater success with these searches?

Quanah Parker

mary collum (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2000 1:23PM GMT
Dean Birdsong
Thanks for answering my message. The only information I have is that Rosa Rebecca Parker is my great gand mother and that she was born in the indian territory about 1887.
Her father was George Solomon Parker, jr
and her mother was Rhoda Rebecca jennings. Rosa grand-fathrer was George Solomon Parker,Sr grand-mother name is unknown. I believe we may be related to Quanah Parker.
Any information you may have will be a great help. Thanks, Mary Collum

george solomon parker and rhoda rebecca

lorie ann kennedy (View posts)
Posted: 24 Nov 2000 6:35PM GMT
hello i am related to george jr and rebecca they are my gg-grandparents i am the g-grand
daughter of frank parker son of george jr and rhoda. please email me and tell me which child you are from! email adress is jacklynnkennedy@aol.com

Re: george solomon parker and rhoda rebecca

Posted: 13 Aug 2002 12:31PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Aug 2002 8:24AM GMT
Surnames: Parker/Jennings
Hi,
George Solomon Parker and Rhoda Rebecca Jennings are my great-grandparents. I am looking for any information about both, and particularly about Rhoda's Choctaw heritage.

Re: george solomon parker and rhoda rebecca

Posted: 13 Aug 2002 12:41PM GMT
Edited: 15 Aug 2002 8:24AM GMT
Surnames: Parker/Jennings/Pryor
George Solomon Parker and Rhoda Rebecca Jennings are my great-grandparents. If you are related or have any knowledge about Rhoda's Choctaw heritage, please e-mail: choctaw4@juno.com

Re: Quanah Parker

Posted: 3 Jan 2010 1:37AM GMT
Surnames: Frank and Rosa Parker
my Husband Danny's grandfather was frank elishia parker Rosa rebecca's brother I am ahving a hard time finding info to I wil gladly share what i have .could i have more info on rosa rebecca for my records,do you have a picture of her that i ca attach.Dan's aunt bettie is suppose to be sending me on of frank Thanks Brenda
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions