Search for content in message boards

Hans Jensen

Hans Jensen

Posted: 8 Sep 2001 12:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Jan 2006 7:00PM GMT
Looking for Hans Jensen, he was living in Brenderup, Vends, Odense in 1855, looking for his parents, I would think his father would of been Jens Hansen, I think Hans was probably born about 1822 would like birth day and who he married..
You may write me at maxine@blackhills.com if you have any information.

Re: Hans Jensen

Carol Hansen Haydon (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2001 11:39PM GMT
Surnames: Hansen, Jensen, Larsen, etc.
Hello Maxine--email me. I have a Hans Jensen in my geneology, as, I think, my great-grandfather. Let's compare notes/names. :)

Posted: 13 Sep 2001 2:42PM GMT
Edited: 20 Jul 2002 1:39PM GMT
Surnames: Frandsdatter, Jensen, Larsen
Hello would you please email me. maxine36@bigfoot.com
I am real interested in what you have for Hans Jensen
Best wishes,
Maxine

Carolyn (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2001 6:20AM GMT
Surnames: Jorgensen, Johnson, Nielsen, Hansen, Rasmussen
I have a Hans Jensen also. Born 1812, Fyn Denmark.
Would like to hear from either or both of you. But, according to the Denmark census, there were many Hans Jensens. Need to compare from where they came.
email me: calbillk@worldnet.att.net
Carolyn

Posted: 7 Oct 2001 4:05PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
My Hans Jensen was living in Brenderup, Vends, Odense
in 1855, and 1856, I still have not found anything on him, but that he was the father of my grandfather Jorgen Frederik Nielsen who was later adopted by Niels Jorgensen in Brenderup after his marrage to Anne Marie Frandsdatter
on March 11, 1856. So still looking for Hans' parents and siblings

Carolyn (View posts)
Posted: 7 Oct 2001 9:43PM GMT
Surnames: Jorgensen, Johnson, Nielsen, Hansen, Petersen
Hi Maxine,
So many similarities, but still different. My grandmother married an Anne Marie Hansen, daughter of this Hans Jensen, from Rynkeby near Ringe, Svendborg.
She married Peter Larsen Jorgensen whose father was Jorgen Nielsen from Glud. Peter and Anne Marie named one of their sons Frederick Johnson. Peter changed Jorgensen to Johnson when he came to the US. It's Anne Marie's family that I can't find. She and Peter married in the Ringe parish, but I can't get any farther.
Surely you and I will find something before too long.
Are you the Maxine on the DK List?
Carolyn

Posted: 7 Oct 2001 11:29PM GMT
Hum Ringe is just a skip from Ryslinge, Svendborg, where ggrandmother was born. have you ever found any thing about Hans Jensen being in Brenderup, Vends Odense, and Veflinge, Skovby, Odense, Could be he followed my great grandmother to Veflinge, from Ringe, they did not get married but they had two children one in 1853 and the other in 1855, Do you know when you Hans would of been born? My ggrandmother was born in about 1820 in Ryslinge. So he should be in that range.
Yes, I am on the list.
Maxine

Carolyn (View posts)
Posted: 8 Oct 2001 1:22AM GMT
I don't really know anything except that when I found Anne Marie's family on the microfilm from Ringe, it had Hans Jensen from Rynkeby. I am searching for more information.
Did find this:
Hans Jensen 1812
Maren Rasmussen 1821
Karen Hansen 1850
Jens Hansen 1853
Anne Marie Andressine Hansen 1856 (my grandmother)
Karen Johanne Rasmussen 1858

Don't know yet if there's more family or not. Anne Marie and Peter had 15 kids, so I imagine this is only part of the family.
AT her birth was Hans Jensen, Christiane Jorgensen (who was in the list as his wife, which I don't understand) Also
Otto Jensen, someone Lund, Hans Rasmussen, Jorgen Larsen someone, Jorgen Hansen, and another Hans Rasmussen.

At Anne M. and Peter's wedding were Niels someone Hansen, Hans Lund??, and Hans Jensen Rynkeby.
They were married in Ringe parish 1876.
There are some places listed on the microfilm, but I can't make out where they are.

There was a lot of the script that I couldn't read. I was going to put it on Rock's family place, but haven't been able to get my scanner to work since we moved. Don't know if I am connecting it wrong, or broke it in the move.
This is all I know about this side of the family. They didn't tell their kids much about themselves. My dad said when they wanted to talk privately, they spoke Danish, but taught all the kids English. We had a family reunion this past summer, and no one knew about the families. They were happy to get what I had found on Peter's side.

I have watched your email because you have lots of familiar names. I've been wondering.
Carolyn
per page

Find a board about a specific topic