Torstendatter.
Peder's parents were Peder B. Indergaard
(1825-1911), son of Lars and Ragnhild ?, and
Ragnhild __(1822-1913), dau. of Peder Larson Dahlem
(b.1791) and Marit Ambjornsdatter.
I would like to know more about the families and
where they came from. The men from the early
generations were all blacksmiths. Please respond if
you have information or know where I can find it.

Brunsvold

Linda Smith (View posts)
Posted: 5 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Brunsvold
Nancy, Just searching again. I lost contact with you after the beginning of the school year. Please e-mail me soon. I need to see and get you the latest stoff onthe brunsvolds and Rostads yea loads Linda Smith at
keithjsmith@prodigy.net

Re: Indergard Ancestors

Posted: 24 Jun 2001 8:36PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
Surnames: Indergard & Brunsvold
Nancy, I realize this is an old message, but thought I would reply anyway. Oscar married Selma Brunsvold, dau of Halvor Brunsvold and Bergit Rostad - Halvor and Bergit are my Great Grandparents. I have more Brunsvold history to share, brothers and sisters of Selma Brunsvold. Question- Oscar and Selma had children- Herbert, Bea, Doris, George, Betty and Janice. Somewhere I came across that they had a son Virgil James, b.1925 d. 1994, married Marie Rawley. Is this correct? Please email, and thanks
farsdale@prtel.com Roger Farsdale, Underwood, MN

roxanna Indergaard (View posts)
Posted: 18 Mar 2003 2:12PM GMT
I was suprized to see the Indergaard name. It is hard to come by. My great-grandfather was Kristian Indergaard born on 12/11/1873 in Tronhjem, Norway. Immagrated to the US in 1898 and then to Canada in 1917. I wonder if there is a connection?

mike indergard (View posts)
Posted: 17 Dec 2004 9:50PM GMT
are you from that family? that's mine too! peder is my great-great-grandfather. i have info on some of the people you mention. email me!

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 12:09AM GMT
Surnames: Indergard, Indergaard
I know this is an old post, but thought I'd give it a shot. I am very sporadic about my research. I am the great-great-granddaughter of Peder, granddaughter of Oscar Indergard. My father was George Indergard. I am also looking for any information about our family.
Attachments:

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 8:33AM GMT
I am the granddaughter of Oscar & Selma (Brunsvold) Indergard, daughter of George Indergard. I just saw your post, I not very versed at all this. Anyway, to answer your question, Virgil is a son of Oscar & Selma, we all called him Jim though. He was married to Marie Dawley. If you are still into this it would be fun to exchange information. Georgia

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 7:34PM GMT
Surnames: Brunsvold, Indergard, Farsdale
Georgia,
Thanks for answering my query. I still dabble in family history but am always looking for dates, stories, etc. I remember your grandmother when I was a child (in my 60s now) At that time, I could not pronounce "Selma" - so I came up with the name "Mrs. Kubbra" Why?? I have no idea but my family still talkes about "Aunt Selma and Mrs. Kubbra" I believe it was when your Grandmother came to visit her sister, Bernette - we always called her "Birdie" If you come up with other dates, stories etc., please relay them to me. My email is farsdale@prtel.com I came across Bernette and Selma's father's obituary and would be please to forward it to you if you want. My mother, Selma's neice, is turning 94 this weekend. All four of us kids are going out to her place. (My Dad passed away from demencia) There are 4 of us Wayne, Judy, Sharon and Roger-me. The girls do the cooking and Mom says it "just like on the farm" Our spouse are so gracious and do not come to this party - this is for immediate family only. We talk of the good old days, who got into trouble the most, and the way the our Mom could work on the farm, raise 4 kids, work out side of the farm, and keep everyone in line. She is really a gem. Let me know if you would like the obituary. Thanks Roger Farsdale farsdale@prtel.com

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 10:29PM GMT
The most I would know is about the Brunsvolds and I am sure that Linda Smith can give more than I could. Thanks, Roger Farsdale

Posted: 21 Feb 2012 10:38PM GMT
Georgia,
I have a big question for you. Did any of your relatives it would have been a male, who was a band director in Richland County? The town Milnor sticks in my mind.
Roger
per page

Find a board about a specific topic