Search for content in message boards

even more pictures of Hardwicks

even more pictures of Hardwicks

jackie hardwick noor (View posts)
Posted: 15 Dec 2002 3:35AM GMT
Classification: Query
I also have picture of a austin l dick who married Nancy a hardwick the pictue is dated 11-15-1903
also have picture of cora venable who is a hardwick relative but I havn't figured out how she ties in to my Hardwicks. She is very pretty tho.
also have picture of Frank Hardwick taken at waco tx. which is in limestone co. according to the writing on it.
I have a group picture of Hardwicks, thier names are.
top row left to right, william jackson hardwick (my dad) walter r hardwick, Olliver hardwick, James ira Hardwick, and seated
left to right Bodie Hardwich Borum, william restoria Hardwick (my grandfather, son of Liberty Hardwick,) Rueanner Hardwick elliott, and James ira Hardwicks wife Nellie Bruner Hardwick. Jackie hardwick Noor

Re: even more pictures of Hardwicks

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2003 1:47AM GMT
May I get a copy of that group picture? My mother in law was a Hardwick before her marriage. She has been doing a family tree on her father's side. Father was Robert Hardwick. Mother was Susan Analou (Wilson) Hardwick.

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 27 Feb 2003 2:32AM GMT
We know of a Liberty Hardwick. He was the Father of a James MacDonald (could be McDonald) Hardwick. Our Liberty is buried in a place called Finley Cemetary in Tennessee. Western portion. Liberty was my mother in laws great granddaddy. I would love to know if this is the same person.

Posted: 15 Sep 2003 5:00AM GMT
Edited: 22 Dec 2003 7:31PM GMT
How old is your Liberty? when was he born? when did he die?
my Liberty is buried in ms. born in tn
where did you get your info?
thanks,
Jackie

Donna (View posts)
Posted: 15 Sep 2003 11:20PM GMT
Jackie, I will have to ask my mother in law about Liberty. If it is the same Liberty then he would be her ggg-granddaddy. Her gg-granddaddy was Eli Hardwick born 12-16-1828 died 12-10-1901. Her granddaddy was James MacDonald born 1871 died 1947. (He was married to Rosa Belle Joslin.) Her daddy was Robert Lee "Johhny" Hardwick born 05-07-1916 died 01-28-1981 married to Susan Analou Wilson born 02-2-1925 died 03-06-84. I will find out what I can if any thing about Liberty. Thanks for your time

Donna

Posted: 14 Mar 2006 7:05AM GMT
Surnames: Hardwick, Venable, Holmes, Montgomery, Harrison, Reed
Jackie,
Have you placed all your relatives in the photo yet?

The Venable name could have come from Garland Hardwick married Susan Venable. Do you think Cora was a Hardwick by birth or married to one?

There are several Franks in the list I have. My group traveled and settled in different states over the years. Virginia, Georgia, Tennessee, Arkansas, Texas, and Oklahoma.

My line descends from
William Hardwick & Nancy
Garland Hardwich & Susan Venable
John Wesley Hardwick & Jane Montgomery
Susan Evaline Hardwick & John Milton Holmes
William Henderson Holmes & Lena Harrison
Milton John Holmes & Oda Reed
my mother --still living at age 85

If you are able to send the photo, I would love to see it.

Thanks--my email is fluds@hotmail.com

Posted: 26 Mar 2013 4:38PM GMT
Donna,

I'm attempting to do a family tree for my brother in law and I think your mother in law might be a cousin to his mother. She was Lotus Hardwick b. 1927, daughter of George Lee Hardwick and Effie May Holt.

If you have any information on this family, I would love to find out anything about Lotus. My brother in law doesn't know much about his mother's family. If there any pictures of her out there, he would really love to see them.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions