Search for content in message boards

Need Burial Place Please

Need Burial Place Please

Posted: 10 Dec 2012 2:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 10 Dec 2012 2:41AM GMT
Surnames: Cucarollo/Cuccarollo/Cuccarolo/Cucarolo
I am trying to find which cemetery Liberale Cuccarolo is buried in. He died in Lake Co., Shields Twp. VA Hospital, July 30, 1929. His first name could also possibly be listed as Libero or Fortunato, and his last name could be spelled Cucarollo, Cuccarollo or Cucarolo. I need the cemetery name and county please. The way I spelled his names the first time is how they are spelled in the Illinois Statewide Death Index.

Thanks.

Re: Need Burial Place Please

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 4:55PM GMT
Only by ordering his death cert. will you find the info you seek.

Parents names +birthplaces should also be listed on the death cert.

Posted: 15 Dec 2012 5:34PM GMT
Thanks, I know. I only need to know where he's buried so I didn't want to spend the money for a D.C. if someone could look up burial info for me.

Posted: 16 Dec 2012 10:19PM GMT
He was buried Aug 2, 1929 at Riverside Cemetery in Montgomery, Kane county, Illinois.

As far as a Death Cert, there should be one filed in Lake county but it's wholly possible that if he was in the VA hospital for just a short time and didn't normally reside in Lake county, his Death Cert would have been filed in the county that he normally resided in. Sometimes they'll file a Death Cert in two different counties, death & residence but not always.

By the way, Lake county only charges $4 for a copy of a Death Cert as long as you don't mind if it's stamped, "For Genealogy Purposes Only."

Feel free to contact me @ johnwi62@yahoo if you care to know how I found the answer, since some people think they know all the answers and don't need to learn more. ;-)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic