Search for content in message boards

STROMBECK

STROMBECK

Posted: 3 Oct 2001 1:46AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Feb 2004 8:50PM GMT
Surnames: STROMBECK
I am looking for anyone that is doing research on the Strombeck family. The Indiana surname board has a Dan Strombeck that registered the surname. I can't find him. This is the German line of Strombecks.

Re: STROMBECK

Posted: 17 May 2002 5:58AM GMT
My Strombeck research begins with Zepha Strombeck b:1888

daughter of Luther Strombeck and Emma Nyce
Zepha Strombeck married my grandfather, James Vernon Beghtel....

If you have any information you are willing to share with me, I would appreciate it.

Posted: 17 May 2002 12:49PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2004 8:50PM GMT
Surnames: STROMBECK
Hi Raymond,
I have a lot of information prior to 1888. I am going to be in
Kosciusko County researching in two and a half weeks. I am
not at home this week. What is your email address? I will
give you confirmed and unconfirmed info for you to go on.
(We are having a mini-Strombeck reunion of some cousins that I have met online.) If you are nearby, you should come visit with us.

RBeghtel (View posts)
Posted: 17 May 2002 7:16PM GMT
We were just up that way not even a month ago....my wife's grandfather died at age 93. She spent every possible moment with her grandmother....for 2 weeks, and now we are back home, in hot, humid Florida.
But take some nice pics for us, and label them....
How about off the message board we can swap a snail addy and we can make copies of some of our photos, and send you some of our very own part of the family, labeled of course.
RBeghtel@aol.com
better known as "Bud"

Posted: 30 Jan 2003 12:16AM GMT
Edited: 23 Feb 2003 12:07AM GMT
Surnames: Beghtel
James Vernon Beghtel was the son of Jesse Beghtel who lived in Kosciusko County Indiana. Jesse was born in Stark County Ohio and came to Indiana just a little ahead of his brother Peter who finally settled in Wabash County. Peter is my grt grt grand, father of Jacob who was the father of my grandfather, Harvey Monson. I would be pleased to help you get your family together if you do not have it as yet. Would also be very pleased to get the family of Jesse completed. Jane
per page

Find a board about a specific topic