Search for content in message boards

COLLINS, Frederick Ernest

COLLINS, Frederick Ernest

Heather Collins (View posts)
Posted: 19 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Collins

I am looking for any records on Frederick COLLINS. He died in Seattle (King County) in 1960. That is all of the information that I have. Other than he was married to Vera May SMITH. If you have any information, please contact me.

Re: COLLINS, Frederick Ernest

jacquelyn paxton (View posts)
Posted: 3 Aug 2002 5:56AM GMT
im also looking for Frederic Ernist Collins,that is my madien name. Jacquelyn Lee Collins He was my dad. All I know is his mother went by Mrs C.W. Collins Olympia, WA. Also where I was Born. Dad had been married several times. Please reply soon we could be related. Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn (Collins) Paxton (View posts)
Posted: 9 Aug 2002 2:05AM GMT
Does any one out there know anything about Frederic Ernist Collins in King county, Seattle WA. And Heather Collins same place. thank you

Jacquelyn Collins Paxton (View posts)
Posted: 10 Aug 2002 7:07PM GMT
To Joanne Mack, Thanks for imfo I have no Idea who Im related to. But I sure would like to know. Will check imfo out. Thanks. Just my dads name and his dads C.W. Collins Olympia WA. Thanks Please e- mail me and send me your e-mal addy and keep intouch.

Posted: 8 Apr 2004 5:14PM GMT
HI, My dad was Fredrick Ernist (thats how it is spelt on death. cer) Collins.He was born Jan.26 1922 Died Sept. 3 1964 in Seattle WA. I know my Dad was married before and have a brother Larry and sister Virgina Also on death cer.. I know that I have other sibiling but don't know there names.My Dad's parents were Charles W. Collins born 1-6-1985-died 5-25-75. Katherine Heller born 10-3-1901 died july 1939 . His brothers were Bernard (kennewick) Veron(Idaho) Paul, Robert(oly.) and Eugene (Canada) Please e-mail me if you have any information @ kjoyhappy7@aol.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions