Search for content in message boards

Deeds for William DEHART 1843-1928

Deeds for William DEHART 1843-1928

Posted: 28 Aug 2005 5:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: DEHART, HARKNESS
I have posted a few deeds (and will continute to post) for William DEHART and his Company, WHITE & DEHART Company on the Message Board for Santa Cruz County, California website.
William was b. Feb 1843 in Hancock County, Illinois and d. May 1928. He was a son of Eli & Hannah HARKNESS DEHART. He m. Mary Ann RODABAUGH.
I am looking to share information on this line.

Re: Deeds for William DEHART 1843-1928

Posted: 1 Jun 2006 1:54PM GMT
Surnames: DeHart, Roosa, Terpenning, Fuller
Janece,

I have information as to this William DEHART back to Baltazar of New Amsterdam. I have undocumented information of four children listed for William and Mary, Joseph, Lucy, Annie, and Etta May. If you need any of that information I would be glad to share it with you.

Don

Posted: 2 Jun 2006 3:32AM GMT
Surnames: DEHART
Donald,
Thank you for responding to the posting I made for Bill DeHART. I appreciate you taking the time out to respond.

Bill and his wife, Mary Ann, only had 2 children-Joseph and Etta May. Lucy and Annie were both wives of Joseph. Joseph married Annie and had one daughter, who is still alive today. Annie died in 1893 and he married Lucy and they had three children, which all three are deceased.
I do have an undocumented file on the DeHarts as well. I was supplied with a copy of a family manuscript from one researcher.

I have been working to build the documentation on this line and am in contact with a grandson of Joseph who has done work on this line as well. Sources would be very helpful at this time, especially since they were in Canada for a few years.

Again, thank you for your offer.

Posted: 30 Jul 2007 3:56AM GMT
Are these still posted? What is the URL for them?

Posted: 7 Aug 2007 2:13PM GMT
Surnames: DeHart
All the deeds I have are on rootseb.com the message board for Santa Cruz County, California. If you type in DeHart in the search to search the board, you can see all the deeds I have posted. I do not have any more than what is posted on this site.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions