Search for content in message boards

Havlock Verge ww2 N.S Canada please help!!

Havlock Verge ww2 N.S Canada please help!!

Posted: 30 Nov 2002 4:26AM GMT
Classification: Query
Any body have any info!!!

Re: Havlock Verge ww2 N.S Canada please help!!

jim bunting (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2003 8:53PM GMT
Brenda: I'm not trying to be smart, but without more information, your post is about as good as opening your front door and yelling out of it.

Who is this man? What was his military branch ( army, navy, air force) ? In which county's military did he serve? ( Canada, UK USA) What do you wish to learn about him? What is your relation to him?

What information do you have now? I maybe able to help you, but you will have to provide more details. Military records for Canada are quite good, but you have to have certain basic facts to work with, such as his service number and branch od service. His date of birth, the full and correct spelling of his name, and the time/date he enlisted, are all helpful.

I served 30 years in the Canadian Army, from 1966 to 1996, so I have some connections to help you , no charge. Please advise me of any more details you have re him. Jim Bunting, toronto.

paul crabtree (View posts)
Posted: 15 May 2006 6:12PM GMT
Hello My name is Paul Crabtree ,My Grandmother was Anna Mae Parks, My Mother is Alma Crabtree . Her Father was Elmer March . Allister Verge is My Mother's half Brother. I did'nt know I had Cousins in Canada. I guess that shouldn't surprise Me, since My Greatgrandmother Sarah Kindervater had 14 siblings . My DNA info shows that the direct Maternal line of My Mother , Sarah , Anna parks etc. Belong to the genetic haplotype U5a1a, They were the first modern Humans to migrate into Europe 50,000 years ago during the ice age. So, I live in San Diego how about You?

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 6:27PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Havlock was my Grandfather . My Father Was Allister Verge, He HAd A Sister Minnie & Brother George. His Mother Was Anna Mae Parks . I Have Enclosed a pic of havlock Verge as well as a pic of the verge family Unfortunately I have never met them.
Attachments:

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 10:22PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Hi Paul , Anna was my grandmother .. Im friends with your mom on facebook, just found all my aunts & uncles there. Allister Verge is my Dad . just saying hello .. hope all is well. Bonita Verge

Posted: 2 Apr 2013 10:32PM GMT
Hi Jim. My name is Bonita Verge . My grandfather Havlock Verge served in ww2 n.s.canadian army. dont have the years. I know that he is buried in a military cemetary in halifax NS. He had 3 children. My father Allister Verge, Minnie Verge & George Verge whom are all deceased here in the United States. His late wife was Anna Mae (parks, Verge)March. she remarried in america & moved to California. I have enclosed a picture of Havlock along with a picture of the Verge family in Canada. I have never met any of these relatives unfortunately. I did speak with a Cecil Verge that still resides in Canada. he didnt provide much info, actually he asked me what I wanted. can you believe that.. he did say my grandfather had many medals & was one tough cookie.. hope this helps a lil bit, I would love to know more. Thank you. Bonita
Attachments:

Posted: 10 Jun 2013 8:12PM GMT
Surnames: Hanscom/March
Paul,
It's Aunt Annette. I recently joined Ancestry to research the Hanscom Family, my grandmother Marches family. I know your dad and cousin Donna did our families a few years ago, but neither of them went too far back on Grandpa Marches famiy. Not sure you are still working on you tree, but if you are let me know and I will share what I have with you.

Aunt Annette
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions