Search for content in message boards

Family from Spain

Family from Spain

Louisiana family (View posts)
Posted: 12 Sep 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Solar, Rodriguez, Suares, Saures, Donzel, Fernandez, Martinez
I am researching our family tree and every time I get to Spain I hit a brick wall.I get it in Spainish and cannot understand it or don't get the right information. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you,Solars from La.ss

Rodriguez - Suarez

Posted: 5 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 23 Sep 2004 9:48PM GMT
Surnames: Rodriguez, Suarez, Martinez, Diaz
I am looking for info about Jose Rodriguez y Suarez from Branes, Oviedo, Asturias, Spain. Born January 17, 1868. He moved to Cuba and died there October 25, 1928. Any help you can give will be appreciated

Re: Family from Spain

Posted: 10 Nov 2001 12:37AM GMT
Edited: 6 Feb 2005 12:22PM GMT
Surnames: Fernandez Sanchez Lopez Rodriguez Gimenez
Well, here it is a year later and I am posting to your message. I was wondering, since some time has passed if you found a way to get around those brick walls? I am finding myself in the same situation you spoke of. I am getting ready to send some letters but I don't know where to start. Any advice after all this time has passed since you posted the message? I have a few resources I would share.
Sincerely,
Sandy

Bonnie (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2001 6:03AM GMT
Hi, no it's much of the same. I have taken the last 8 months almost off of this. I had a bit of computer problems but, i think it's ok now. I don't know what else to do with this, it's a brickwall. I'll try to get back to you soon. Any news would be helpful,thanks. Bonnie

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 3:39AM GMT
I have Martinez family members from Louisiana originally from Spain.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions