Search for content in message boards

FULLERS OF NORTH CAROLINA AND OKLAHOMA

FULLERS OF NORTH CAROLINA AND OKLAHOMA

Carol Fuller Townsend (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jan 2000 10:57AM GMT
PLEASE EMAIL IF YOU ARE FROM THESE AREAS. OR IF YOU HAVE FAMILY FROM THESE AREAS, OR ARE ORIGINALLY FROM THESE AREAS!

fullers from nc and oklahoma

shelly devine (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2000 5:09PM GMT
The fullers that i am searching for are from oklahoma. I don't have alot of info on them. The only ones that I have found so far are my great grandparents which were Robert E. Fuller who married Sarah Jane either in Ala. or ok. I do have a list of the fullers that i know of from oklahoma if that helps any. Which fullers do you have?

fullers of nc and oklahoma

Carol Fuller-Townsend (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2000 11:16AM GMT
Shelly, I have the names of my great-grandparents from Lumberton, NC. They are Frank Fuller and Liza Neal Fuller born in the late 1800's. Before my grandfather died in 1988 he told me that the fullers came from oklahoma. That is all i have. thanks, carol fuller-townsend My grandfather's name was Edward Leslie Fuller born in 1926 in Lumberton

fullers of nc and oklahoma

shelly devine (View posts)
Posted: 18 Jan 2000 2:00PM GMT
These are the names of the fullers that I have.Mary Fuller, Robert Luther Fuller,Tersa Alma Fuller,Minnie Mae Fuller,Clinton Earl Fuller,Kitty Gertude Fuller,Charles Elmer Fuller,and Maggie Lee Fuller.I hope these help. I don't know what Robert E. Fuller brothers or sister names. I am still working on that. The first six children were born in Indian Terriorty.I hope this helps some.

Georgia-Oklahoma Fullers

Thomas Frederick Fuller, Sr. (View posts)
Posted: 19 Jan 2000 1:23PM GMT
I live in OKC (off and on since 1949), but was born in Macon, Georgia. My father was Edwin F. Fuller, and the only immediate Fuller relatives are from Ft. Valley or Macon, Georgia. The Lord bless you.
Sincerely,
Prof. Thomas "Tom" Frederick Fuller, Sr.

fullers ok.

Posted: 31 Jan 2000 12:59PM GMT
Edited: 12 Jul 2001 4:41AM GMT
My dad was born in 1910 6/21 Hydro, he had 2 sisters and a brothers, Pauline b abt 1905, James Evert(dad),Edna b abt 1912, Chet b abt 1915, all passed away except dad, Grand Father Charlie/(charles) Jake Fuller B. Terra Haute Id, Died abt 1970 Sandy Springs Ok.

NC Fullers

Lori (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2000 7:39AM GMT
I am searching for Hazel Margret Fuller (married name;Carroll). According to the records I have she was born in NC. (around 1930) She had 6 or more children... I am one of these "lost" children. Do you know of her or ANY of her family?

Fuller In NC

Posted: 2 Oct 2000 6:04AM GMT
Edited: 28 May 2002 2:46AM GMT
I am a Fuller from NCand I am looking for a Robert Fuller My Grandfather was Louis Fuller and he has brothers and a sister. Louis fathers name was Robert.

Mary Fuller

Posted: 10 May 2001 3:39PM GMT
Edited: 29 Jun 2001 7:02PM GMT
Hi, I have a Mary Hart Fuller, aka Martha, who is my gg'grandmother. She married Charles Obediah Hovater and they lived in Alabama. Their daughter, Anna Hovater, my g'grandmother, was born about 1876. So, I'm assuming my Mary Fuller was born somewhere around 1840's or 50's. Same as yours?
Thanks,
Jenni

Re: Mary Fuller

Posted: 23 Jun 2001 4:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
I noticed we share the same Hovater line. I don't know if we have corresponded before or not.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic