Search for content in message boards

LaCroix family

LaCroix family

Posted: 11 Dec 2006 4:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Father-Henry S LaCroix born Sept 18, 1897 Santee Sioux Reservation, Nebraska Died September 19, 1974 Scottsdale, Az
Mother- Florence
Children would have been born in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

Re: LaCroix family

Posted: 14 Feb 2007 3:19AM GMT
Hello,
I know of Henry LaCroix born at Santee. Henry was a son of Oliver and Jennie (Felix) LaCroix. What are you needing to know?
Vicky

Posted: 14 Feb 2007 5:20AM GMT
I'm Henry and Lavada's granddaughter and I'm just trying to find the rest of the family. I've gotten quite a bit but not enough. I don't have his other children's birth dates or death dates, or his ex wife, Florence's information.

Posted: 14 Feb 2007 3:24PM GMT
Nice to meet you, cousin. I am descended from Oliver's oldest brother Fred. I have much info for Santee- censuses, church records etc. I'm afraid I can't help you in the areas you are needing, but feel free to contact me if you need any "Santee" help. Good luck in your quest, Vicky
jandv@inebraska.com

Posted: 14 May 2007 12:27AM GMT
Vicky
sorry I'm so behind I'm taking care of my mother who has alzhiemer's. You say that you have church records? What do they contain? I've about given up on Santee records I've gotten as far as Louis LaCroix born 1835. If have any records you can share on your side of the family I would appreaciate it. I don't know if you have the family list of Oliver, Marie, Maude,Jeanette, and Raymond LaCroix, that was given out at the last family reunion.
Michele

Posted: 14 May 2007 3:14AM GMT
Please contact me at the following address-
jandv@inebraska.com and I will tell you where the church records and censuses can be found online. I am curious about the Louis LaCroix you found born in 1838. I will be anxious to hear the details.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic