Search for content in message boards

Oscar Carroll/Edward L. Carroll/Bennie F. Carroll/Mississippi

Oscar Carroll/Edward L. Carroll/Bennie F. Carroll/Mississippi

Posted: 18 Dec 2002 2:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carroll
I'm searching for the ancestors and descendants of Oscar Carroll. He had at least 2 sons, Edward L. Carroll born about 1879 who married Lucy Elvira Spiers. And Bennie F. Carroll born about 1872. Edward and Lucy are buried in White Chapel Cem in Carriere, Mississippi, near Picayune.

Re: Oscar Carroll/Edward L. Carroll/Bennie F. Carroll/Mississippi

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 4:54AM GMT
I am a descendant. My great grandmother is Lena Lois Carroll, daughter of Lucy Elvira Spiers.

Lois is still living

Re: Oscar Carroll/Edward L. Carroll/Bennie F. Carroll/Mississippi

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 3:33PM GMT
I feel like saying "Hi, Cuz!", but you are related to my husband, Karl. Karl's mom, Lottie Belle Carroll Dentro, was Aunt Lois's youngest sister. You must be replying to an old inquiry I made years ago. I've since discovered that Oscar Carroll was uncle to Edward and Bennie. Their father was Richard Bryant Carroll who was murdered in Alabama. If you have access to White Chapel Cemetery, you will find gravestone for bennie and his mother, Eliza. Not far is Edward. You must be very young. I know that Aunt Lois had 5 children, Betty Jean, Mary Evelyn, Melvin, Warren, and Catherine Carol. Who do you belong to? Sincerely, Margaret
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions