Search for content in message boards

Frank Little, Alfred Little

Frank Little, Alfred Little

Posted: 10 Sep 2006 3:12AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Little
Frank Little was my gr grandfather. His father Albert lived with him in Pleasant township, Steuben Co on the 1920 census. I only have a birthdate for Albert from this census. I would be interested to get any information on him. I have been told that he was married to Josephine Ball. He is listed as divorced on the census.

Re: Frank Little, Alfred Little

Johnny (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2006 7:18PM GMT
There is a Alfred Little that was born in 1861 and passed away 30 April, 1933 buried in Hamilton Cemetery.

Posted: 20 Sep 2006 3:49PM GMT
Surnames: Little
Thanks. I will definitely check it out. Do you know if he is buried with a spouse?

Johnny (View posts)
Posted: 22 Sep 2006 10:58PM GMT
He is buried with Russell and Martha (Crain) Little but those would seem to be Alfred's parents.

Posted: 14 Aug 2011 5:51PM GMT
Surnames: Little, Herin, Crane, Bigelow, Hunt, Potter, McCulley
Just found your post and had to reply. I was speaking with a recently found cousin yesterday who is connected through Alfred Little. Alfred is known as Alfred, Alford and Albert on all manner of documents but we have verified that all of these are indeed one man who was born, Alfred Little.

Alfred is the son of Russell Fletcher Little and Martha Ann Crane (Crain). Born Jul 16 1860, in DeKalb, Indiana, USA and died Apr 30 1933 in Noble, Jay, Indiana, USA at the home of his daughter and son in law from a stroke.

Alfred is brother to my GR Grandfather, Ernest Fletcher Little. Alfred was married twice, first to Sarah Josephine Ball Little 1864 - Oct 1893 and his 2nd wife was Emma Wiggins Little.

I have much more information and some photos I can share with you. Please contact me directly at HARBOURKIDZ@yahoo.com Thank you. Hope this info is what you were looking for, at least in part. Plenty more to share once I know this is what you want or need. Barbara

Posted: 4 May 2013 4:13PM GMT
If you do a search on Ancesty.com for Alford/Alfred/Albert Little, I have added a great deal of info. There is a lot of new info and some photos as well. Looking forward to connecting with you all.

Barbara L Little
AKA HarbourKid
Direct email is BARBARALITTLE1@COMCAST.NET

per page

Find a board about a specific topic