Search for content in message boards

Longing to know where I came from

Longing to know where I came from

Anita Judd (View posts)
Posted: 4 Mar 2001 9:22PM GMT
Hello,
I am a 28 yr old female living in Virginia. My fathers name is Jerry Judd from borger, texas. He now lives in alaska. The only thing I know is he grew up there and I have an aunt named Virginia Ann in Bullhead city, Arizona. I have asked for his help to no avail. I am somewhat sure that most of the family is from the midwest but I cant be positive on that.Anything that might remotely help me would be appreciated.
Thanks ahead of time,
Anita Judd

anita judd

colin b judd (View posts)
Posted: 12 Apr 2001 4:52AM GMT
Hi,my name is judd,but I am from down under[australia]I have a brother named Gerry,my grandfather was one of 12 brothers who migrated from england to Australia,.They split up and settled in the south.nsw,and victoria,good luck in your search.
Posted: 28 Apr 2001 7:40AM GMT
Edited: 26 Nov 2004 10:28PM GMT
Dear Anita, Don't give up! i've been trying for over a Year to find "my Judds" and just got a message this morning from a lady I think is a cousin!!! Seems our ancestors traveled all over this country. Blessings, Gloria
Posted: 24 Apr 2008 2:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Gloria - Do you have any ties to the Blytheville,Arkansas area? My Grandmother Mary Ella Judd nee.Keeling, had cousins named Lee living in Blytheville, where my grandparents lived for years. Hope there is a connection. Anne
Posted: 24 Apr 2008 2:56AM GMT
Surnames: Judd,Lee
Gloria - Do you have any ties to the Blytheville,Arkansas area? My Grandmother Mary Ella Judd nee.Keeling, had cousins named Lee living in Blytheville, where my grandparents lived for years. Hope there is a connection. Anne

Re: Judds

Posted: 3 May 2008 2:59AM GMT
Dear Anne,
None of the names you mention are familiar but that doesn't mean they aren't from my Judd line. I have so many children of Judds, and many that I don't have, that I don't have children of that could have moved to Arkansas. Especially in the 1900s. Keep looking and checking these message boards.
Love, Gloria
Posted: 4 May 2008 1:03AM GMT
Gloria - Thank you for responding. I will keep on looking! I appreciate that you took the time to reply. Thanks again! Anne

Posted: 5 Jun 2008 6:22PM GMT
Can you send me any dates for your Judds, Keelings and Lees? I have several hundred Judds, some without birthdates or parents. If we keep looking we may find a connection. My mother was a Judd and I have cousins I don't even know, all over the country!!

Love, Gloria
Posted: 24 Jul 2008 11:17PM GMT
Hello All,I too am a Judd. My Father is Marvin Judd B 1954. I found some information at the following link.

http://www.usgennet.org/family/baicon/data/fam03794.htm

We are originally out of TX, and now from CA. My family has since scattered over the states and we have lost contact. One of my brothers is here in CA, I also have a sister living in CA. My youngest brother lives in Mississippi. I am in lovely San Diego..

Jenninfer

Posted: 11 Jan 2009 2:22PM GMT
Surnames: Judd
I am a Judd that has Judd roots from Kentucky. There were some Judd's that migrated west to California and other areas of the US. I have had trouble connecting the Judd roots back to England and am looking for any assistance that anyone may be able to offer to help me get my roots traced back. I am more than willing to share infomation that I have gathered upon request, hopefully others will share their information and we can work together to connect Judd lines all over the U.S.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions