Search for content in message boards

Saucier Wallagrass, ME

Saucier Wallagrass, ME

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 3:21AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Saucier, Cote
Hello,
I am looking for any information regarding Joseph Saucier and Maxite Cote in Wallagrass ME.

Joseph Saucier died April 11 1941 and Maxite Cote Aug 13 1943. They had a son named Elie.

Re: Saucier Wallagrass, ME

Posted: 29 Apr 2012 2:24PM GMT
My father is Gordan Cyril Saucier and he is originally from Wallagrass/Plaisted. He is 84 years old and has lived in this area all of his life. He may have known the individuals that you are interested in. If you want you can send me the list of questons you are interested in getting answers to and I can talk to him to see what I can find out.

Posted: 1 May 2012 3:13PM GMT
Hello,
Yes, I would love to know about any information he may know.

What I currently know for sure is that Joseph Saucier and Maxite Cote are from Wallagrass, ME. They had several children. Elie(my great-grandfather),Eluther, Ludger, Cyprian, Victoire, and Everald. I know that Eluther died in his 20's from a car accident. The other's migrated to Massachusetts and Connecticut.

I would love know anything. I would also like to confirm if Joseph's father is a man named Clement.

I have some very old pictures that I have no idea who they are, some of the names are Aurelia, Bernice and Rella Saucier.

Thank you,
-Noel

Posted: 1 May 2012 11:13PM GMT
I have printed your response and will share it with my dad. Some of the names you mentioned I have heard before, such as Ludger and Cyprian. I'll get back to you as soon as I talk to my dad.
Pat

Posted: 3 May 2012 1:26PM GMT
Name: Joseph SAUCIER
Father: Clement SAUCIER
Mother: Marie-Francoise OUELLETTE
Marriage: Marguerite-Maxime COTE
Father: Thomas COTE
Mother: Josephine PINETTE

Married: 1 MAY 1886 in Fort Kent, Maine
Marriage: Gladys Mamie Guilmette

Chris
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions